ch.8

"Good evening Commander!" Toman shouted as you everyone walked past them.

Emma decided to come along too since she was with Draken today. "So what's going on now?" Emma asked as the both of you sat on the steps on the other side of the meeting.

"I think Mikey said something about a new captain." You said as Draken cleared his throat. "We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang!" Draken said as there was a moment of silence.

"3rd Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey shouted as a guy with glasses and blonde hair stepped forward.

As he walked up to Mikey and Draken, he glanced over at Emma and I, then giving a creepy ass smile that sent shivers down your spine.

"Who the hell is that?" Emma asked you quietly. "I don't know. He gives me the creeps." You said as you pulled Mikeys jacket closer onto your shoulders to block out the cold breeze.

As the new captain came up the steps. He sat down in front of Mikey and put his head down.

"What's your problem?!"

"Who the hell do you think you are asshole?!"

"Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" A guy with a scar on his nose said.

As the members of Toman began to get pissed off at Kisaki. Draken stepped forward.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikeys decision, step up!" Draken shouted as the crowd went silent.

"We're eventually going to bump heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow too! Kisaki Tetta here kept our generations in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're going to defeat Valhalla! The 3rd Division Captain is Kisaki Tetta!" Mikey shouted.

"He's the new captain?" Emma asked me. "Yeah..." You said taking a deep breath. "I don't know why... but I don't like him." You said to Emma as she nodded her head in approval.

"This ends the 3rd Division Captain appointment ceremony!" Mikey said walking away. "Alright, shall we go?" You asked standing up from the steps we were sitting on.

"Sure." Emma said as you took her hand and helped her up from the steps.

"Commander! Thank you sir!" Kisaki said bowing. "Yeah..." Mikey said.

"What the hell is Mikey thinking?" You said to Emma. "I don't know." Emma whispered back to me as Takemichi punched Kisaki in the face.

My hands immediately went to my mouth in shock. But on the inside, I was glad that he did that.

"What the hell are you doing, Takemichi?!" Draken shouted. "You ain't even in Toman yet. Are you tryin' to ruin this ceremony for all of us?!"

"Draken... I-I wasn't." Takemichi said as Mitsuya and Smiley came up to Takemichi. "The hell are you thinking, Takemichi?!" Mitsuya asked.

"Hey? You throwin' dirt at Mikeys face?" Smiley asked cracking his knuckles. "N-No guys. I... I was..." Takemichi said.

"Yo, what's goin' on?"

"Baji?" Emma asked.

"Baji?" You questioned looking over at Emma.

"This seems like fun." Baji said. "Baji..." Mitsuya said. "Hey, your not allowed here right now." Muto said cracking his neck as Baji punched Takemichi right in the face repeatedly until Mitsuya stopped his arm.

"Quit it, Baji." Mitsuya said. "Let go Mitsuya. Or I'll murder you too." Baji said. "What are you tryin' to do?" Mitsuya asked.

"Mikey!" Baji shouted as Mitsuya let go of Baji's arm. "What are you doing here, Baji? Your not allowed at our meetings because of a certain internal conflict, remember?" Mikey asked.