ch.10

Sitting on your window shelf, you felt the light breeze as it came through the half opened window. Something felt off, you didn't quite know what it was yet but... you felt quite odd.

Now that Kazutora had been released from prison, you never got the chance to fully talk to Kazutora about what happened that night.

Hearing your phone on the bedside table, you grabbed your phone to answer the call. "(Y/n)!!" Hina shouted down the phone.

"Woah Hina. Calm down, what's wrong?" You asked getting concerned. "It's Halloween!!" Hina said down the phone.

That's right... you were so caught up on everything that's happened over the last few weeks that you didn't even realise what day it was anymore.

You had completely forgotten about what day and what time it was. "Shit! I forgot!" You said hopping down from your window shelf and grabbing your shoes.

You had agreed to meet with Hina and Emma today yet you were to caught up in your in life to even know what was going on around you. Grabbing a scarf, you headed to the cafe where you would meet Hina and Emma.

"I'm so sorry." You said meeting Hina and Emma. Panting out of breath, the three of you took a table with four chairs.

Ordering your favourite, you all enjoyed your meal over some good conversation when you were suddenly interrupted by a phone ringing. Taking out your phone, you saw who was trying to contact you.

"I have to take this. I'm sorry." You said as you excused yourself from the table to take the phone call.

Stepping outside, you answered the phone call. "Draken? Are you alright?" You asked. "(Y/n)... it's bad!" Draken said.

Realising what he was talking about, you suddenly began running. How could you be so stupid. You're brain had been clogged up with so much that you never paid any attention anymore.

As you ran towards the location, you were suddenly met with everyone from Valhalla. Being shoved off the pavement, you felt yourself fall until someone caught your hand.

Looking up, you saw that it was a member of Valhalla with a black mask covering the bottom of his face.

"Thank you." You said as he helped you up. "Get out of here! It's not safe!" He said as he ran off along with all his friends.

Running in the opposite direction, you arrived at the abandoned car dump. Looking out on the scene, you saw Kazutora on the ground as Mikey picked up a charm.

Looking over, you saw Baji laying on the ground as Chifuyu held him in his arms. "This is the charm... from the day Toman was created." Mikey said looking down at the charm.

"I didn't create Toman. Baji did... 'If one of us gets hurt, we'll all protect them. I want a gang that all for one and one for all'. That's what our gang was founded on." Mikey said as he began to cry along with the rest of Toman.

"Baji was fighting all by himself... this whole time... to hold the promise he made that day." Takemichi said as he cried. Feeling tears begin to brim your eyes, you let them fall onto your cheeks as you looked out of the scene.

"I'm sorry... Baji." Mikey said as he walked over to Bajis body. Hearing the faint sound of sirens in the distance.

"Come on boys... we're out of here." Ran said as he hopped down from the car he was sitting on. "I'm staying with Baji. You guys go on... this is my fault. I want to take responsibility." Kazutora said.

"Got it." Mikey said as he walked away. "Tomans leaving too!" Draken shouted as the members all began to leave. "Mikey..." Kazutora said catching Mikeys attention.

"I won't ask for you to forgive me. I'll live my whole life with Shinichiro and Baji's deaths on my shoulders." Kazutora said as he bowed.

Moving on instinct, your legs began to run towards Kazutora. Passing by Mikey and everyone else, you hugged Kazutora tightly.

"I don't want you to leave again." You said hugging Kazutora. Being in shock at the sudden interaction, Kazutora hugged you back.

"It'll be alright... (Y/n)." Kazutora said as he hugged you. "I'll visit you every day... okay?" You asked looking up at Kazutora as the sirens began to grow louder.

"Hey, don't cry. I don't want the last time I see you to be crying." Kazutora said drying your tears. Laughing, you dried your tears with your sleeves.

"(Y/n)... let's go..."

Turning around, you saw Mikey looking at the two of you. "I'll see you soon." You said as you headed in Mikeys direction.

Kazutora watched as his first friend and first love left him. Feeling his heart ache, Kazutora sat down beside Baji.

"Why didn't I tell her?" Kazutora asked Baji as he watched (Y/n). Feeling his heart ache, he watched as (Y/n) gave him one final wave off.

Grabbing onto Mikeys waist, the two of you both drive through the city until Mikey pulled in at a parking place. "Get off." Mikey said as he left the engine running.

Getting off the motorcycle, you looked at Mikey with a puzzled look. "What are you doing?" You asked as Mikey began to start up the engine again.

Driving away from you, you looked in shock as he had abandoned you. "What an asshole." You said as you looked in the direction Mikeys had driven off in.

Noticing a pavement, you began to walk along the pavement as you cursed the boy who had stranded you. Kicking a pebble which was on the side walk. You began to think back on everything.

Kazutora would now go to prison.
Baji has just died.
Mikey has left you stranded.
Emma and Hina had no clue where you were.
Takemichi had promised you he's help you.
Now what?

Walking through the streets of Shibua, you noticed an old biker shop which seemed familiar. You had been here before but you couldn't think of when.

Looking up, you saw that it was a motorcycle shop and you had noticed the motorcycle outside the shop front.

Walking around to the side, you saw that the window was broken in. Opening the door quietly, you stood on the broken glass on the ground. The shop was dark and you couldn't see much. Taking out your phone, you shone the light from your screen to make your way out front of the shop.

Hearing light sobs from inside, you stood beside the counter as you looked out on the shop. Looking over, you noticed a familiar blonde. Walking over, you felt something at your feet, looking down, you saw that it was Mikeys Toman jacket.

Picking it up from the floor, you walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Not saying a word to each other, you knew by the way he hugged you back that he regretted what he did to you earlier.

October 31, 2005. Tokyo Manjis gang 150 members against Valhalla's 300 members. The victor of the unexpected conflict, was the Tokyo Manji Gang. Also... there was one death, Baji Keisuke and one arrested, Kazutora Hanemiya.

A tragic end to this battle. The battle of the two gangs on this day, was later known... as Bloody Halloween.
_______________________________

A/n: thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter❤️