ch. 49

year: 1998
______________________________

As you opened your eyes, you realised that you were still in bed and your alarm clock was ringing. Slamming it down, you got out of bed and stared at yourself in the mirror.

What's with all those dreams?

Who's the boy with blonde hair?

As you got dressed for school, you tried to brush off all the dreams as you stepped outside your apartment and began to walk to school.

Your 7 years old and it's the first grade. You had always enjoyed school, yet the dreams you had at night haunted you.

You didn't get much sleep because of them. As you held some of your homework in your hands, you turned the corner before hearing footsteps behind you.

"(Y/n)!!!" Takemichi yelled as he ran towards you.

"Huh? Takemichi?" You asked as Takemichi finally caught up with you and placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

"You're alive!!" Takemichi said as you stared at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" You asked him.

"It's just... I'm so happy to see you." Takemichi said as you smiled and walked away.

As you were walking away from the two, Mikey sighed. "She doesn't remember me, does she?" Mikey asked as he put his head down.

"I'm sure everything will work out." Takemichi said to his friend as you walked away.

"She's still as beautiful from the first time I met her in 2005." Mikey said with a smile.

"I'm sure it'll all work out." Takemichi said as he placed a hand on Mikey's shoulder.

"Wait!!" You shouted as you turned your head to the both of them.

"Mikey!!" You yelled as Mikey looked at you in shock. You ran towards Mikey and hugged him tightly.

"Wait! You time leaped too?!" Takemichi asked in shock.

"The last thing I remember was that I was shot. And then, I woke up here!" You said as Takemichis eyes went wide with shock.

"Yes!!" Takemichi said as he joined the hug. "Please, can we never fight again?" You asked Mikey as he cried tears of joy.

"I promise." Mikey said. "I promise you, that I will always protect you, no matter what."

From that day forward, Mikey and (Y/n) never parted ways. Mikey swore that he would protect her at all costs. He kept true to his promise.

Right now, the wedding bells were ringing in the chapel. Emma and (Y/n) we're all staring at Hinata in her beautiful wedding dress.

"Hina, if Takemichi backs out. I'll marry you." You said as Emma agreed.

"Doubt Draken will mind." Emma said.

"He is your husband, hope you know that." You said to Emma as she laughed.

"Come on, we better go or this wedding will never happen!" Emma said as we were all ushered out the door towards the chapel.
____________________________

Walking through the doors of the chapel, you held a bouquet of yellow and white flowers in your hands while you wore a sage green bridesmaid dress while reached your feet.

Arriving at the altar, you saw Takemichi, Mikey and Draken. Nodding your head at Mikey, he smiled as he saw his sister walking up the aisle.

Drakens eyes lit up as soon as he saw his wife, you smiled at Draken and Emma as the pastor spoke. "Please stand for the bride." he spoke as everyone in the crowds stood up.