170k special

a/n: i'm a little late to this and i know. but i'm currently writing the final arc, i just wanna make everyone happy one last time before it so here you all go :) enjoy.
_______________________________
Year: 2018
Destination: (Y/n)s home.
_______________________________

"Get up!!" Emma shouted jumping on the bed.

"Emma, it's too early! Go back to Draken!" You mumbled with your head in the pillows and blankets of your cozy bed.

"It's your wedding day! Get up right now (L/n) (Y/n)!" Hina said throwing a pillow at your head as your eyes shot open with realisation.

"It's my wedding day?!" You questioned sitting up in the bed as Emma and Hina both nodded their heads in excitement.

"Shit! I have to get ready!" You said jumping out of the bed and immediately running into the bathroom.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you saw a bright pink post-it note in the top corner. Taking it down, you immediately recognised the writing.

"I've waited for days, weeks, months and years. And today is finally the day I get to marry the love of my life.
-I'll see you at the top of the aisle"

Smiling at the note, you quickly came back to reality and immediately jumped into the shower.

You couldn't believe that after 12 years, you were finally marrying Manjiro Sano. Today will be the happiest day of your life. Not even realising it, you started crying in the shower.

"Hurry up! The makeup and hair stylists are here!" Emma said knocking on the bathroom door.

"I'll be out in 5 minutes!" You shouted back while stepping out of the shower to get ready.

After drying off your body, you put on your white, matching bath robe which had 'bride' in red embroidery on the back. (by Mitsuya of course).

Leaving the bathroom, you were immediately sat down in front of the makeup artist as they began to apply your makeup while Emma decided to face time Draken.

"Morning~!" Emma cheered as Draken answered her call. "What time is it?" Draken asked in a low, morning voice.

"Are you kidding me right now?! I leave the house and all of you are still sleeping!" Emma said in annoyance.

"Mitsuya's gone to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of us, I just woke up, Takemitchys in the bathroom, Bajis gone to collect our suits with Kazutora and Pah, and of course, the groom himself is still sleeping." Draken said giving us all a summary of what's happening.

"(Y/n), what do you have to say about this?" Emma asked handing you the phone.

"Draken! Tell Mikey to get up right now! I'm not being stood up at the aisle!" You said to Draken through the phone.

"(Y/n)?!" Mikey asked finally waking up as Emma snatched the phone off you.

"Don't you dare Mikey! It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" Emma said as Mikey took Drakens phone.

"Oh shut up Emma." Mikey said and hung up on the phone.

"Hate to break it to you (Y/n), your future husbands an asshole. He hung up on me! His own sister too!" Emma said in annoyance as she put her phone down.