ch.32

Hearing the 'ding' of the elevator. You looked over the door and saw it open slightly to see your best friend Hina and her fiancé. Putting up your index finger at them to signal 'one moment'.

"Yeah, okay that's perfect. Alright thank you... bye now." You said putting the phone down and away from your ear. Putting it down on its docking station, the phone hung up.

"Hey (Y/n)... is this a bad time?" Hina asked as she sat down on one of the chairs that were positioned in front of your desk.

"No... it's perfect. I don't have a meeting till late this afternoon. What can I do for you two?" You asked and Takemichi sat down beside Hina.

"Um... we dug up the time capsule from when Toman was together. And... this was for you." Takemichi said and pulled out a slightly envelope which had '(Y/n)' written on the front.

"For me? I'll open it in a bit. Thanks for that." You said placing the envelope into your bag.

"And... what about Mikey?" Takemichi asked.

"Truth is Takemichi, I don't even know if Mikeys even alive. I haven't heard from him in over 10 years." You said to Takemichi and Hina.

"What?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah... and to be honest. I still worry about him." You said leaning back in her chair and staring out the window.

"Told you that you shouldn't have asked her." Hina said as she nudged Takemichi.

"No, it's fine, Hina. I haven't seen him in years so he's probably found someone new. It doesn't really bother me." You said smiling at the couple.

"I'm sorry for bringing him up." Takemichi apologised as the phone on your desk began ringing.

"Go on, I have to take this call but... I promise that we can all head out for dinner or drinks maybe later this week yeah?" You asked seeing an unregistered phone number come up on her phone.

"See you soon (Y/n)." Takemichi said as you picked up the phone call. "Hello?" You asked answering the call.

"Is this Miss (L/n) I'm speaking to?"

"Yes this is she." You said.

"This is Mr. Yoshiro. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of the banquet tonight being held in my house. You have the opportunity to bring a plus one if you'd like?" Mr. Yoshiro asked.

"I haven't forgotten Mr. Yoshiro, and I will be bringing and plus one." You said with a smile. "Very good. I'll see you tonight Ms (L/n)." Mr. Yoshiro said.

"I'll see you tonight, sir." You said and hung up on the phone.

" You said and hung up on the phone

-Takemichis POV-

"Can I ask you two something?" (Y/n)s secretary asked us as she brought us back down stairs.