ch.42

"Please..." Koko asked with pleading eyes.

You looked at Koko and saw that he needed help. Looking back at the blonde at the bar who was taking more and more shots.

"Fine... you owe me..." You said rolling your eyes and walked towards Mikey. "Bring the car around. We'll need it." You said as Koko nodded his head.

You walked over to Mikey and sat down beside him. Taking the drink from his hands, you saw Mikey looked over at you.

"You should stop." You said as Mikey began to reach for the drink.

"Hey... you kinda look like a girl I know~" Mikey said with tired eyes. "Come on, it's time to go home..." You said and got up from the bar stool.

"Hey~ we should dance together to this song~" He said taking your hand and spun you around.

"Move your ass." You said denying Mikeys chances and forcing him to walk. "Just one?" Mikey asked with a smile as you rolled your eyes again.

"One single dance." You said and Mikey slung his arms around your neck and slowly swayed side to side.

"Your really pretty too~" Mikey said looking at you. "Yeah, yeah whatever." You said as you began zone out.

"Why couldn't you say that while sober?" You asked not making eye contact with Mikey. "Hmm? What did you say~?" Mikey asked.

"Nothing, move your ass!" You said taking Mikeys arms off you. Grabbing him by the back of his collar, you dragged him out of the bar area and onto the dance floor.

The club was beginning to shut down and close for the night so there wasn't too many people there.

"I miss (Y/n)..." Mikey said which caused you to stop in your tracks as you heard Mikey begin to cry.

"I miss her so much!" Mikey said as you looked back at him before he hugged you tightly.
"(Y/n)!!" He cried out.

"I've missed you so much! I never meant to hurt you!" Mikey said as the tears flowed down his cheeks.

You felt it too... you wanted to comfort him, but you couldn't do it. Not just yet.

"Come on, dumbass." You said as you grabbed Mikeys wrist and walked to the door before heading outside.

Feeling the cold air with you almost bare body. You began to shiver slightly until you saw Koko. "Take him..." You said to Koko as you handed Mikey over to Koko.

"Thanks (Y/n), do you need a lift home?" Koko asked. "I'm good." You said walking away and covering your face.

"Goodbye~" Mikey said with a slurred voice as you continued to just walk away. Arriving at your motorcycle, you mounted it and lifted up the kickstand as you turned the key.

"Wait!!" Koko called out as you slid the helmet over your head. "Koko, I just want to go home." You said turning around to Koko as you lifted the glass pane of your helmet.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it..." Koko said with a smile as you nodded your head.

"No problem." You said and flicked the glass down over your eyes as you drove off into the night.

" You said and flicked the glass down over your eyes as you drove off into the night