ch.27

______________________________
22nd of February 2006
Destination: Tenjiku's base
______________________________

"Izana... I wanted to save you, Izana." Mikey said. "Shut up!!" Izana shouted and tried to kick Mikey but Mikey dodged it with ease. "You're starting to miss." Mikey said and punched Izana in the face before kicking Izana in the head to knock him to the ground.

"Izana!!" Kakucho shouted as Izana began to get back up again. "What the hell... so you had it in you all this time, huh Mikey?!" Izana asked "Excellent, very excellent! This is getting fun! Right?!" Izana asked going to punch Mikey again but he dodged it giving him enough time to punch Izana in the stomach.

"Why did you become like this?! Why can't you love your own siblings?! If you could've opened up your heart... Emma and I would've been happy to take you in! Why Izana?!!" Mikey asked.

"Shut up!!!" Izana shouted and ran at Mikey again but couldn't get a hit in giving Mikey an opportunity to punch Izana.

"Shinichiro-"

"Emma!"

"You lose, Izana." Mikey said. "Why? Why are you on his side? Kiskai!! Give me that!!" Izana said and snatched to gun out of Kisakis hand pointing it at Mikey.

"If I lose this fight- that means I've lost everything, right?" Izana asked.

"Mikey!" You shouted and Draken held me back again. "What are you doing?" You asked looking at Draken who held my arm. "This isn't your fight... if you get killed in this, Mikey will never forgive himself." Draken said.

"Using a gun is cheap, Izana!!" Takemichi shouted. "Losing in a fight... means I have nothing to lose... die, Mikey." Izana said with little to no emotion in Izana's eyes.

"Try and shoot me, Izana. You'll be satisfied, right?" Mikey asked. "Stop testing him Mikey!!" You shouted. "He's not playing around Mikey!!" Draken shouted.

"What's wrong Izana?!! Pull the trigger! Try and shoot me!!" Mikey shouted. As Mikey said these words, Izana looked over at you. The fear that was in your eyes gave Izana a smile.

Pointing the gun at you, you looked in fear as he loaded the gun. "Stop it Izana!! This is between us!!" Mikey shouted as the gun was slapped out of Izana's hands.

"Kakucho... you... what the fuck are you doing?!" Izana asked as Kakucho stood in front of him. "Izana... that's enough, okay...? We lost..." Kakucho said. "So, a Servant is giving advice to his King. Really?!" Izana asked.

"I only fought for you... no matter how twisted your thoughts are, I'll gladly die for you. So please, stop showing yourself like this... I don't want to see you in such a horrible state!" Kakucho said and the two of them stood in silence.

"Hey executives... don't just stand there and watch... hurry up and kill Kakucho." Izana said but got no reply.

"Izana!! Don't you get it?! Not even the executives including me can win this!" Kakucho said grabbing Izana's shoulders. "Get out, servant. I'm not done yet..." Izana said.

"Tenjiku lost, Izana!!"

"Shut up!!!"

Hearing the sound of a gun shot... it took a few seconds to finally register what was going on.

"Kakucho!!" Takemichi shouted.

"God fucking dammit... you're so damn annoying!" Kisaki said while holding the gun.

Placing his hand on his shoulder, Kakucho looked at the blood. "Again and again... my plans are always ruined by Hanagaki. When I'm unable to use Mikey, I have no choice but to use Izana instead! But now your in my goddamn way, Kakucho!" Kiskai said and Kakucho began to run towards him.