ch.24

______________________________
22nd of February 2006
Destination: Tenjiku's base
______________________________

"Toman has arrived. Everyone gather around!!" Chifuyu shouted as you got off the back of Inui's bike and we walked out to the front and stood beside Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"Look at that bastard Kiskai... he's just standing there watching." Chifuyu said and you looked up to see Kisaki standing up on top of all the shipment contairs. "He's that kinda guy..." Takemichi said.

"It's as if we can't reach him unless we defeat Tenjiku. He thought this thoroughly, huh?" Chifuyu said. "It seams that way anyways." You said.

"400 members of Tenjiku versus 50 members of Toman. How'll you handle the clear disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman!!"

Wait... he was the guy with Mikey at the graves earlier wasn't he?

"(Y/n)."

"Huh?" You asked turning around to see a guy with white hair and purple eyes. "So that's your name... (Y/n) right?" He asked.

"How do you know my name?" You asked looking over at him. "Your close with Mikey huh?" He asked and you looked down at the ground.

"Todays forerunner will be me!" Someone shouted snapping you out of your thoughts. "Former Commander of the Black Dragons!! Tenjiku's four heavenly king!! Madarme Shion!! Who will Toman send?!"

" 'Fore runner'? What does that mean?" Takemichi asked. "It's the S-62's infamous ritual. They liven' up the later battle with a 1-v-1 fight." Yamagishi said explaining it to Takemichi. "Woah... the delinquent nerd has spoken." Makato said looking at Yamagishi.

"... I see, since I took the lead for today battle. It should be me!" Takemichi said walking forward a bit. "Come on, stop joking around Toman!! Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley. Not even one of your MVP's are around. And no ones around to be your fore runner too!!" Shion said intimidating us when Peh pushed past me and walked forward.

"Your opponent will be me." Peh said standing infornt of Shion. "Peh-Yan!!" Takemichi said. "Today your acting as president. So step back." Peh said turning his head to Takemichi.

"Tokyo Manji Gang acting 3rd Division Captain. Hayashi Ryouhei." Peh said and Shion came right into Peh's face with their forehead touching. "Whatever!! I can finish all of Toman myself." Shion said.

"This 1-on-1 is important. The winning team get a huge morale boost." Chifuyu said.

"Go! Shion!"

"You can do it, Peh!!" You shouted at Peh.

"Don't get all scared Toman!!" Tenjiku jeered and Peh punched Shion right in the face and knocked him out instantlly.

"For real!! It ended? Wait?" Takemichi said in shock. "To some people Takemichi... Peh might just seem stupid. Even if he does have a pea for a brain... he's one of Tomans strongest." You said to Takemichi.

"Takemitchy!! I leave the rest to you... light up the beacon for battle." Peh said turning around to face Takemichi.

"Everyone...? Are you guys prepared?" Takemichi asked turning around to us. "Yep..." Chifuyu said with a smile. "Whenever you are Captain." Inui said. "Lead the way..." You said and Takemichi turned around to face Kisaki.

"Kisaki!!" Takemichi shouted. "This long battle!! Lets end it right here!!"

"Today!! Lets settle this once and for all!!" Kisaki said.

Taking in a deep breath, you closed your eyes to relax yourself. "Let's Go!!!!" Takemichi shouted as we all ran into battle

 "Let's Go!!!!" Takemichi shouted as we all ran into battle