You're cute when you're angry

Warning: smut, language I guess

Charles Vane x OC

***

"You were supposed to prevent this from happening!" Charles shouts as he closes the door of his cabin.

"Yeah, well, I can't exactly do my part when you run around fucking everything up!" Vicky shouts back.

"Don't talk to me like that!" he orders but he knows she won't stop.

"I'll talk to you the way I want to!"

Charles places both his hands on his face, trying to calm down.

"You just had to talk to Guthrie, that was your part. Now we're fucked," Vicky says in a calmer tone.

"Yeah well, you're the mastermind, you figure it out," Charles answers in his normal voice as he sits on his chair.

"Excuse me?" Vicky's anger comes back as quickly. "YOU fucked it up, why do I have to fix it?"

Charles tilts his head back but keeps looking at her and a small smile spreads across his face, making Vicky frown.

"What?" she asks.

"You're cute when you're angry."

Vicky sighs and gives him a 'seriously man?' look. Charles stands up, gets closer to her and as he's in front of her, their faces are inches apart. The woman tilts her head on the side.

"I'm not doing that."

"Doing what?" Charles asks cockily.

"This game you've been playing for months," she simply answers.

"What game?" he asks again, playing the innocence card.

"Like you don't know."

"Like you don't like it."

Vicky looks away with a sigh, knowing damn well she can't face his ocean blue eyes. Charles gently places his fingers on her chin to make her look back at him.

"You're right. I'm tired to play this game too."

She raises a questioning brow.

"I'm tired of pretending."

Vicky has some difficulties to swallow.

"Pretending what?" she asks in a whisper.

"Pretending that I don't like you that way," Charles whispers back, getting a little closer. "Pretending that I don't want you."

Their bodies are now touching, and Vicky feels goosebumps all over her skin.

"Pretending that I don't want to be with you."

Charles looks into her eyes and Vicky automatically softly bites her lower lip, drawing his attention to her pulpy pink lips.

"Please tell me you feel the same way," Charles whispers, their lips inches away from one another.

"I do," Vicky finally admits.

Vane's lips curled into a small smile before crashing on Vicky's. She kisses back with the same passion, knowing she has been wanting that for a long time. He lifts her up with one arm, making her sit on the table. She immediately takes off his shirt, revealing his god-sculpted torso. She runs her fingers over his warm, marble-like skin but hasn't even the time to admire it because Charles' lips are back on hers. He then kisses her neck, biting and sucking gently on it, leaving purple marks for everyone to know who fucked her tonight. She pulls his long brown hair back, making him groan but kiss her again, before she attacks his neck and does the same thing he just did.

"Don't worry doll, the world doesn't need those marks to know I'm yours," his husky voice seductively whispers in her ear.

Vicky keeps doing it anyway and undoes his pants, making it slide to the floor with her feet.

"Now that's unfair," Charles whispers again before making her stand up.

He turns her around, her back touching his chest, and takes off her shirt, her corset, and literally any cloth covering her body. He turns her back and holds her close.

"Better," he says, admiring her now naked body and curves.

She captures his lips again, slowly leading him to the bed. As if Charles couldn't wait any longer, he lifts her up and walks to it, gently putting her on the fur sheets.

"You're the most wonderful woman I've ever met, darling," he whispers, kissing her again.

"You're not that bad yourself," she teases him.

"Oh, you wanna play that game?" he says with a grin as he inserts two fingers in her.

Vicky moans in surprise but pleasure as Charles explores her already wet cave. He takes his fingers in and out, getting faster, leaving her a moaning mess under him. He takes them off for good and she pleads for more.

"Tell me what you want," he cockily says, his eyes full of lust and desire.

"You," Vicky manages to answer even though she knows he wants her just as bad. "I want you, Charles."

"Good girl," he whispers before sliding his long, thick, hard member inside her.

She moans in pleasure again as her walls adjust to his size. He starts thrusting into her, groaning as he's finally able to feel her around him.

"I've wanted that for a long time," Vicky says between two moans.

"So did I," Charles' deep voice whispers in her ear before he captures her lips again.

He thrusts faster, making her moan even more and he knows she's close to her peak. Seconds later, Vicky shouts his name out as bliss explodes inside of her.

"God," she whispers once she calmed down.

She suddenly flips him around and before he can make a move, she starts riding him. A groan of pleasure escapes Charles' lips as he admires the woman move on top of him.

"You're beautiful," he whispers between two groans.

He places his right hand on her waist and the other one on one of her breasts, glad he's finally able to feel her soft skin against his rough hands. Vicky leans on him and kisses his jaw before leaving another trail of purple marks on his neck, never stopping riding him. Charles feels himself lose control as every one of her moves threatens to send him over the edge. She straightens back up and goes faster, making him groan louder.

"Slow down, darling," he asks her but she only grins and keeps going.

Minutes later, Charles comes inside her with a grunt. A smile of satisfaction spreads on her lips as she lets herself fall on his chest, both trying to catch their breath.

"Good God," Charles whispers.

"Never took you for a religious man," Vicky jokes.

"I'm gonna need him if I want to be with you," he teases back.

She chuckles and leans on her elbow to look at him.

"Never thought we would fuck for the first time after an argument," she says.

"Well, I think we'd better get used to it," Charles replies with a smile before capturing her lips for a long and passionate kiss.

***

Hope you guys like it!