In her tent

Warning: smut, daddy kink

Charles Vane x OC

This one is a little different than usual and a little short too

Hope you'll like it though!

***

No matter what people say to flatter Eleanor Guthrie's ego, everyone knows Vicky is the toughest woman of Nassau. Just the name of her ship brings fear into people's hearts. Being the only pirate captain woman, she has no choice but to be the strongest person anyone could ever meet. So she became it; the most feared woman of the New World. No one can test her, no one can cross her. No one would dare to anyway. The only time she's not that is when she's alone in her tent with a certain pirate.

***

Charles grabs her throat and flushes her against his sweaty chest, going deeper inside her.

"That's how daddy likes it," his deep, husky voice growls in her ear as he keeps pounding into her.

Vicky whimpers at his words as each of his moves threatens to send her over the edge.

"Harder," she breathes out, making Charles stops.

"What was that?" he asks warningly, tightening his grip on her throat.

"Harder daddy please," Vicky whimpers.

"Good girl," Vane breathes out before doing as he's asked.

The pirate goes harder, faster, deeper.

"Da-daddy, I'm go-nna c-come," Vicky fumbles over her words between her moans.

"Wait," Charles orders.

"Please daddy," she begs.

"I said wait," Charles orders again, harsher this time, as his grip around her throat tightens again.

Vicky can only moan as he keeps thrusting into her, each of his moves hitting her spot again, and again, and again. Charles feels himself getting closer as her walls start clenching around him.

"Come for me darling," he growls.

Vicky only needed that to let go of the last bit of control she has over her body. Her walls clench around him and she releases her juices over his long, thick, rock-hard member, screaming his name out in pleasure as well as a series of curse words. Charles pulls out and start stroking himself quickly.

"Let me help you with that daddy," Vicky manages to say despite her lack of breath.

Charles nods and she turns around, still on all fours and her body still shaking. She engulfs his length in her mouth, pumping what she can't fit. The pirate grabs a handful of her hair in his fist and helps her going further. Soon, his whole length is inside her mouth and she sucks him fast, hollowing her cheeks to heightens his pleasure.

"Taking me all in like the good girl you are," Charles praises her.

Vicky moans at his words and the vibration sends him over the edge. He releases his seed in her mouth with a long grunt and a series of praises as Vicky swallows every last drop of his cum. Charles lets himself fall back on the bed, pulling Vicky with him so her head rests on his chest.

"You're such a good girl," he whispers in her raven hair.

"Did I pleasure you daddy?" Vicky asks, looking up to him.

"Very much darling," Charles replies, leaning in to kiss her.

They pull away to try to catch their breath, looking into each other's eyes with smiles on their faces.

"I love you Victoria," Charles whispers against her lips.

"I love you too Charles," Vicky whispers back before kissing him again.

***

Hope you guys like it!