Brothel girl

Warning: smut

Charles Vane x reader

***

You have been working at the brothel for two months now, and weirdly, you only had one customer. He was actually the one you had on your first day and even though men seem interested in you, the lady wouldn't let them approach you.

A knock on your door brings you out of the imaginary world you were reading about. Charlotte's blond head appears in your doorway.

"(Y/N), captain Vane is here. He asked for you," she says before leaving.

You get up and adjust your clothes. A piece of red fabric around your chest, black leather pants and red heels. It's simple but highlights your curves.

You exit your room and take the stairs, kind of impatient to see him. He's paying you to fuck and pretend like you like it, but you actually do like it; he's a great lover.

You notice him, sitting on a couch, and go to him. You don't waste your time and sit on the feared pirate's laps.

"Good morning, captain Vane," you whisper seductively in his ear. "Do you want to skip the formalities?"

Charles Vane looks into your (E/C) eyes with a small grin and you get up, taking his hand to lead him upstairs.

***

You close the door behind you and before you can even turn around, Vane's lips are on your neck. You close your eyes, enjoying his touch, and run a hand through his long brown hair, wondering how it could be that soft. He makes you spin around to face him before his lips collapse on yours in a rough kiss. He lifts you up, making you take off your shoes as you wrap both your arms and legs around him, before carrying you to bed. He gently places you in it and helps you get rid of your top, sending it away in a corner of the room. He buries his face in your now naked chest, sucking on your left nipple while his fingers play with your already hard right one. You can't help a moan escape your lips. He is rough and gentle at the same time and you love it. His lips travel back to yours and as your tongues dance together, he undoes your pants. He straightens up on his knees to get rid of it, and you notice at that moment his clothes are still on. He seems to have read your mind because he takes his shirt off, revealing his god-sculpted torso. You enjoy the view some seconds before he leans back on you, attacking your neck with kisses and soft bites. He sucks gently on your skin, leaving purple marks all over it. You know it's forbidden but he's your only client and right now, you don't really care. You undo his pants as well and make them slide off with your feet, letting him kick them off.

"You're beautiful," his deep, husky voice whispers in your ear, sending shivers all over your body.

You can't believe Charles Vane just called you beautiful, but you keep your emotions inside. You give him a seductive smile and he grins, kissing your lips once more. This kiss is different, soft and passionate, and before you can wonder why he's acting like that, he straightens up again, making you sit up on his laps. His lustful ocean eyes scan your body, checking if you're comfortable, before he slides his long, thick, hard member inside you, making you gasp in surprise and pleasure. You start moving your hips, making him groan in satisfaction, as your walls extend to adjust to his size. He grabs your hair with a hand and buries his face in the crook of your neck, biting and sucking gently on it to contain his groans as his other hand plays with your nipple. Your bodies move in perfect sync, letting you both enjoy each other. He suddenly pushes you back on the mattress, taking both your knees in his hands and starts thrusting faster. You become a moaning mess under him as you battle to keep your eyes open to enjoy the view as much as the pleasure he gives you. You feel him hitting your spot with every thrust and before you know it, you reach your peak, letting his name slide out of your mouth. He groans in satisfaction, admiring his work, but he's not done yet and you know it. Once you calmed down, you flip him over so you're now on top of him. The lust in his eyes grows stronger as you start riding him. He tilts his head back and closes his eyes some seconds, enjoying the feeling you provide him, but he looks back at you, strongly grabbing your waist, wanting you to ride him all night long. After long minutes of pleasure, moaning, and groaning, you feel him reach his peak, so you move your hips faster to make him lose control. You didn't plan for you to lose control as well as your moves hit your spot again. He firmly holds your hips, making you go on and, as you reach your peak once more, he finally comes into you with a long groan of pleasure. You let yourself fall on him, placing your head on his chest as you both try to catch your breath.

"You're amazing," he manages to say.

You look up to him, not believing what you just heard. He looks back at you with a grin plastered on his face.

"I'm lucky to be your only client."

You frown slightly, wondering how he knows about that.

"Come on, you really thought I had nothing to do with that?"

You straighten up, still looking at him with interrogative eyes.

"You're mine," he whispers, reaching up to kiss you.

"You told the Madame to forbid any men to approach me?" you ask once your lips are apart.

"Yeah. I also send a message. If anyone touches you... Well, let's just say they'll be in big trouble."

You giggle slightly, not believing that Charles Vane actually has a soft spot for you. "Why would you do that?"

He looks at the ceiling. "You're... different. You deserve better." His ocean eyes are back on you. "I wish I can give that to you."

You softly bite your lip, trying to hide your growing smile.

"If you want to," he adds, not sure you would agree.

You lean back to reach his lips. "I want to. I want you," you whisper before capturing his lips for a long and passionate kiss.

***

Hope you guys like it!