Waiting for her captain

Warning: smut, I don't think there's any strong language here but just in case...

Charles Vane x OC

***

Vicky looks at the horizon, waiting for a certain ship to get back.

Last time she was on the boat, her crew won a big prize, but it wasn't without difficulties. She got injured, really bad. It was a stupid mistake; she got distracted some seconds because her captain was in danger. He had to order her to stay in Nassau until she recovers because she wouldn't let her crew leave without her.

Vicky is one of the toughest persons on the island; any crew would be lucky to have her. She's an amazing fighter, she's great when it comes to manoeuvring a ship and she's ruthless. Everyone knows her and fears her just as much as they do her captain.

She looks at the waves crashing on the shore, wondering when he'll be back.

***

After a few days, Vicky finally spots her ship heading to the bay. A huge smile appears on her face and she goes to the docks. She watches as the crew leaves the ship and notices her captain in the first boat. She sees him grin at her from afar and, once his feet are on the wooden deck, she runs to him and jumps into his arms. The captain catches her without hesitation and hugs her tight, finally able to smell the sweet scent of his woman.

"Good morning Captain Vane," Vicky whispers in his ear.

They pull a little away to look into each other eyes.

"Good morning my love," Charles Vane answers before their lips collapse in a long and passionate kiss.

"Get a room already," Jack Rackham, their quartermaster, says as he walks by.

"Hello to you too Jack," Vicky replies sarcastically.

She jumps off Charles' arms and takes his hand, willing to take the advice of her quartermaster. She leads her pirate captain to their tent as he tells her how the trip went. They brought back a good prize.

"It would have been better if you were there," Charles concludes as they get into the tent. "How is your injury?" he asks, turning her around so she faces him.

"Better," Vicky simply answers.

"Let me see," Charles orders as he tries to lift her shirt.

"I'm fine, Charles."

He sighs, knowing Vicky hates when people worry about her. A smirk nonetheless appears on his face.

"I'll see it anyway," he whispers seductively.

Vicky chuckles as she gets closer to him.

"Is that so?" she asks, playing his game.

Charles simply nods, the same smirk plastered on his face, before his lips capture hers. He moves his hands to her waist and she runs her fingers through his soft hair, tugging gently on it. He softly bites her bottom lip before sucking on it. Vicky groans slightly, wanting more. Charles grabs her ass and gives it a squeeze to make her understand she has to jump. She gladly does and he carries her to his desk. He places her on top of it and his hands find their way to her breasts. He rips off her shirt, as well as her corset, and buries his face in her chest, taking in her scent he has missed so much. Vicky tilts her head back and sighs in relief as he sucks gently on her soft skin, enjoying his perfect touch. His hands travel to her injury, bringing her back to reality. Charles stops playing with her breasts and checks it, wanting to be sure it's healing well. Vicky grabs the back of his neck and bites on his earlobe.

"Show me how much you missed me," she whispers seductively.

Charles' head shots right up and he looks deep into her honey eyes, forgetting about her injury. Before Vicky could do anything else, he roughly grabs her again and takes her to the bed. She giggles slightly as he places her in it and doesn't waste another second to undress her completely. She takes off his shirt and unbuttons his pants but it seems like she was too slow for Charles because he finishes taking off his clothes himself.

"Someone's in a hurry," she ironically says.

"You told me to prove you how much I missed you," Charles whispers against her neck, his voice even lower than usual because of the desire.

Vicky feels herself melt under his voice and touch. Before she could answer, Charles enters her without warning and a moan escapes her lips. A smirk appears on his face as he sees the lust in his woman's eyes getting stronger. She clasps her legs around him, letting him understand she's ready for more and he starts thrusting into her. Charles' grunts of pleasure turn her on even more and she tries to flip him around so she can ride him but he stops her. Instead, he turns her around and lifts her hips before entering her again. He leans forward so his chest is against her back to whisper in her ear.

"Don't forget, I'm the one who has to prove something."

Vicky chuckles slightly but it turns into a moan as Charles straightens up and keeps thrusting in her.

"Harder," she almost begs and the pirate does as she says, making her moans double.

Charles grabs her throat and flushes her against his chest, going deeper inside her. He goes faster and harder in that position and soon enough, Vicky shouts his name out as well as a series of curses as her orgasm washes over her. Charles keeps thrusting into her, letting her ride her high for as long as possible until he loses control as her walls clench around him and her screams of pure pleasure become too much for him to handle. The pirate comes inside her with a long grunt and once they are both done, lets himself fall on the bed next to her. He brings her closer so her head rests on his sweaty chest.

"I think you proved it," Vicky manages to say despite her panting.

The pirate chuckles.

"I love you darling," he whispers before capturing her lips.

"I love you too captain," she replies between two kisses.

***

Hope you guys like it!