Deal - Part three

Warning: smut (told ya) and language I guess

Charles Vane x reader

***

Captain of many crews rallied to you and Charles. Everything was falling into place. Max, the lady of the brothel, would take Eleanor Guthrie's place with Jack Rackham and Anne Bonny by her side. Charles Vane, James Flint and you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), would be the heads of Nassau, representing the island over the seas, bringing fear into people's heart.

"I guess everyone hates her after all," you whisper, looking at the maps of the island in front of you.

Charles scoffs and you lift your head to look at him, sitting on the couch inside your tent, his legs crossed as he plays with a knife.

"I mean, you're her ex-lover, so is Max, Flint was her most trusted ally and all the other captains we convinced turned on her."

He smiles slightly and turns his head to his knife. "What about you?" he looks back to you. "Why do you hate her?"

"No idea," you reply as you let yourself fall on your chair. "I mean, I always trust my guts and when I first met her, they told me I couldn't trust her."

Charles nods, looking back at his knife, and you can tell he has something to say.

"What is it?" you ask.

He smiles again, closing his eyes some seconds before his ocean blue eyes are on you again. "I have always liked to tell myself you didn't like her because of me."

You frown. "What do you mean?"

"I wanted you to be mad at her for being with me."

You suddenly realise what he's implying. "You're saying you wanted me to be jealous of her because she had you and I didn't?" you ask, even though it's more an affirmation than a question.

Charles' jaw clenches slightly but he nods. You try to hide the little smile forming on your lips, realising what that would mean. You both look at each other, analysing each other's eyes, not really knowing what to do next. You suddenly get up and get closer to him. He straightens up in his seat and you sit on his laps, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Do you mean we could have fucked years ago?" you seductively ask.

He chuckles slightly, not believing what is happening. "I never thought you would be interested in me," he whispers back.

"Well, maybe a part of me didn't like Eleanor because she had you."

Charles looks into your eyes with clear disbelief.

"I wanted to rip your clothes off from the moment I saw you," you whisper.

A small smile spread across his lips before they crash on yours in a long, passionate, and needy kiss. You place your knees on his side so you now face him and start grinding slowly on him. A sigh of satisfaction escapes his lips as he places his hands on your waist.

"So did I," he whispers back.

You smile and kiss him again as your hands reach the bottom of his shirt. You break the kiss to take it off, revealing his god-sculpted chest and chiseled abs. You run your fingers over his warm marble-like torso with satisfaction as he tugs on your shirt, wanting you to take it off as well. You gladly throw it away in a corner of your tent and he buries his face in your breasts, sucking gently on your already hard nipples. You let out a smile of satisfaction, knowing that from now on, the feared pirate captain belongs to you. He suddenly gets up, you in his arms, and heads for the table where he gently places you on. He attacks your neck with kisses and soft bites before sucking on it, leaving purple marks on your skin.

"I want you to belong to me," his deep, husky voice whispers in your ear.

"Only if you belong to me too," you answer seductively.

"Deal," he answers, referring to the first time you two made a deal.

You both laugh slightly before things start to heat up again. He almost rips off your pants and you get rid of his as well. You exchange kisses full of desire, and now that you're both naked, he carries you to the bed. He stops kissing you to lick two of his fingers before looking back into your (E/C) eyes to see the pleasure fill them as he places his long fingers inside you. You moan softly, trying to keep the eye contact even though you want to close your eyes to let the pleasure take over.

"You're beautiful," he whispers as his ocean eyes scan your face.

You were about to reply when one of his moves makes you moan again.

"I want you," you whisper back.

You've been with a lot of people, so did Charles, but you never felt that kind of need before.

He doesn't waste a second to think and places himself at your entrance. He kisses you again and, before you can even kiss him back, he slides his long, hard, thick member inside of you. You moan in surprise and pleasure as he starts moving inside you, groaning as your walls extend to adjust to him.

"God," he whispers as the lust in his eyes gets stronger.

You flip him around and start to ride him. He's surprised at first but places both his hands on your hips and admires your naked body move on top of him. He tries to stay in control as your moves almost send him over the edge. You lose yourself in the pleasure he provides you and soon enough, a warm feeling tingle your belly. His grip around your waist gets stronger, making you go on and hit your spot on repeat. You shout his name out as you reach your peak and a smile of satisfaction spread across his lips. He flips you around and takes back control.

"Now everyone knows who I'm fucking," you say as you try to catch your breath.

He smiles again and keeps thrusting inside you. You kiss him to try to contain your moans, sucking on his lower lips, making him groan of pleasure. He becomes faster with each thrust and hits your spot again. You close your eyes to enjoy the feeling and before you know it, you scream out in pleasure once more. As your walls tighten around him, he comes inside of you with a long groan of pleasure and satisfaction.

"God," you whisper as he lets himself fall next to you.

His strong arms bring you closer and you place your head on his sweaty chest. You're both panting and trying to catch your breath. When you finally look up at him, you both start to laugh before kissing again.

"Well, that was something," he says.

"Indeed," you reply as you place your head back on his marble-like torso, listening to his beating heart.

"I belong to you, captain (Y/L/N)," his husky voice resonates in his chest.

You lay on your elbow to look into his ocean blue eyes.

"And I belong to you, captain Vane," you reply with a smile and another kiss that eventually leads to a round two.

***

Hope you guys like it!