She's going to be the death of me

Warning: smut, language?

Charles Vane x OC

Charles Vane's P.O.V.

***

"Come in," I say as I focus on the maps in front of me.

I lift my head up as the person enters the room. Vicky. That woman is going to be the death of me. I watch her walk to me, her long jet-black hair bouncing around, her endless legs moving forward, her piercing golden eyes analysing my room. She places her hands on the table and I know she's here to annoy me. I lean back in my seat, ready for what's to come, but she stays silent, challenging me with her eyes. I frown slightly, wondering what this is about, before she climbs on top of the table and comes sit on my laps. I look at her with wide eyes, and before I could say anything, her pulpy pink lips are on mine. I immediately kiss her back, knowing I've been wanting that since the second I saw her. I never thought Vicky would be interested in me; she's so beautiful and confident, I never thought she would even see me that way. I place my hands on her hips as hers move to my cheeks. She suddenly stops kissing me and, as a grin appears on my lips, her face stays serious. I frown, wondering what is going on but she literally shakes that thought out of my mind by slapping me across the face.

"What the hell?" I ask, more surprised than mad.

"Don't you dare doing that again," Vicky orders and I frown even more. "Don't you dare put yourself in danger like that again!"

I feel my jaw drop to the ground. Does she really care about me? Before I can ask anything, her lips are back on mine. I lose myself in the kiss and forget all my questions. I stand up and place her on the table, not breaking the kiss one second. She softly pushes me and takes my shirt off before throwing it away. She grabs my neck and kisses me again. I take her shirt off as well, revealing her bare chest. I look some seconds at her, admiring her curves and a grin appears on her lips. She stands up and unbutton my pants before kneeling to make them slide to the ground, revealing my already hard member. She looks up to me with the same grin and before I can make her stand back up, her lips are around me. I tilt my head back, enjoying her touch. She pushes me to make me sit back on the chair and keeps sucking me.

"God," I whisper, still not believing what is happening.

Minutes later, she stands up to take her pants off as well. I only have a few seconds to admire her naked body before she sits on me and slides my hard member inside of her. She moans in pleasure and a groan escapes my lips as well as her walls adjust to my size. I place a hand on her waist and the other on her cheek, making her look into my eyes.

"You're beautiful," I say.

She seems surprised but smiles and kisses me. She starts grinding on me, moaning slightly as lust takes over her golden eyes. I've been wanting to own that gold for so long. I run my hand through her soft hair as my grip on her waist becomes stronger. She kisses my jaw then my neck before gently biting on it. She sucks on my skin, leaving a trail of purple marks on her way as she keeps grinding on me.

"Let everyone know who I belong to," I hear myself say.

She straightens up and places her hands around my neck.

"That's the idea," she whispers with a seductive smile.

I smile back and bring her closer to kiss her pulpy lips again. She gently bites and sucks on my bottom lip, making me go completely crazy. I stand up and carry her to the bed. I place her on it and I start thrusting into her. Her moans become louder as I go faster and I love it. She digs her nails on my back as I hit her spot on repeat. I keep going, wanting to please her as much as she pleases me right now. She screams out my name when she finally reaches her peak and, as her walls tighten, I can't control myself anymore and I come inside her with a grunt. I lay next to her, panting, as we both try to catch our breath. She places her head on my chest and I run a hand through her hair.

"Now everyone knows who I belong to," she says, referring to her scream seconds earlier.

I chuckle and look at her, unable to say anything. She straightens up to lean on her elbow to look back at me and I wonder what will follow.

"I've been wanting that since the first time I saw you," she admits.

My jaw drops to the ground once more.

"Let's just say I'm not disappointed at all," she teases me and I chuckle again. "Don't you dare put your life at risk ever again," she orders.

"I won't," I finally say. "Now that I know how you feel, I have a reason not to."

She frowns slightly.

"I didn't care before because I never thought you felt that way about me. Now that I know you feel the way I feel, I have something to live for."

***

Hope you guys like it