About last night

Warning: nudity I guess? Maybe language too

Charles Vane x reader

***

I open my eyes and notice the sun peeping through the fabric of my tent. What the hell happened last night? I wonder as I straighten up. A grunt next to me makes me turn around to see... Charles Vane! Oh my God! No way! I stand up and look for my clothes. That can't be happening. I cannot have slept with my worst enemy! I put my clothes on and notice him rubbing his eyes. Shit, I think as he opens them and sees me. He stays silent at first, a questioning look on his face, then he chuckles and sits up on the bed.

"Well, something definitely happened last night," he jokes with his deep, husky, morning voice.

I cross my arms, look away and sigh. Great, I think as he gets up, not caring at all about his nudity or his hard...

"Maybe we should do it again, cause I can't quite remember how it was the first time," he says as he pulls my body against his.

I don't know why but I don't move. I'm not paralysed, I just want to show him I don't care about him. I confidently look up into his ocean blue eyes.

"Don't play that game," he whispers.

"What game?" I ask.

"You know you want me too. Or you wouldn't have slept with me last night."

I scoff and look away. He's not wrong, a voice in my head says. I mean, I've always found him attractive but he's a real pain in my ass. I lift my head up again to meet his eyes.

"You're right," I admit, and he looks more shocked and surprised than me.

"I'm sorry but could you repeat that?" he teases me.

"I want you, you want me. Let's just fuck," I say as I start taking my clothes off.

"Wait," he stops me and I raise my eyebrows. "I don't want to fuck."

I scoff again, wondering what he's doing.

"I want more," he explains, and this time, I frown. "I want you, all of you."

"That's what I'm gonna give you," I seductively say.

"You know what I mean," he stops me once more. "I'm not talking about your body. Of course I want it but you... I want you to belong to me. Cause I want to belong to you too."

I open my mouth but no words come out.

"I'm serious," he whispers, his face getting closer to mine. "That's why I always act like an asshole around you."

I have some difficulties to swallow but I let him continue.

"I've been wanting to be with you since we first met. You're different, strong, independent... I love that."

I take a deep breath as millions of questions fill my head.

"I know you hate me, I don't blame you, I did everything for that. I just couldn't admit how I feel about you. I'm not the kind of guy that becomes vulnerable around a woman but you... You destroyed that wall without even trying."

"I don't," I finally say in a whisper and he frowns slightly. "I don't hate you. I mean I do, but only because you make me vulnerable too," I explain and a smirk appears on his face.

"Well then," he whispers, taking my hand in his. "I guess we're both stupid," he jokes and I chuckle.

"I guess we are," I say before his lips collide on mine in a long and passionate kiss.

***

Hope you guys like it!