A battle worth fighting for

Warning: smut, language maybe

Charles Vane x reader

***

I quickly make my way to the tavern where I know Charles rents a room. I just heard he got into a fight with some stupid pirate and I want to make sure he's fine. I climb the stairs and get into the room, but he's not in it. I look quickly on the balcony and figured he must be in the bathroom. I slowly open the door and here he is, sleeping in the tub. A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I walk closer to him. Blood is dripping from a cut on his forehead and I decide to take care of it. I soak a clean cloth with the water of the bath before gently starting to clean up his wound. He winces and opens his blue eyes but smiles when he sees me.

"You're always here to take care of me," he whispers softly with his deep voice.

I laugh a little and keep cleaning the cut. "Well, someone has to," I tease him. "What happened?"

"I got into a fight," he vaguely answers.

"Yeah that I know, and I figured as well. Tell me more."

He sighs and straightens up a little. "There was this dumb guy who said something stupid and he paid for it."

I raise an eyebrow, wondering what someone can say to push Charles to fight. "What did he say?"

He sighs again and closes his eyes. "He insulted you."

I stop tending at his wound and look at him with both brows furrowed.

He opens his eyes and slowly places his strong hand on my cheek. "No one has the right to insult you," his deep, husky voice whispers.

With that said, he leans forward and kisses me passionately. I drop the cloth in the bath because of the surprise but place my hand behind his neck, deepening the kiss. I feel him smile against my lips and I take this occasion to bite softly on his lower lips, sucking it gently. He groans lustfully, wanting more but I pull away. This time he groans in frustration but his look changes as he sees me starting to take my clothes off. A grin appears on his lips as he admires my now naked body. I get into the warm water and kiss him again. His hands slide over my back and he grabs my arse firmly, squeezing it a little. I slowly rub my wet spot against his already hard member.

"Someone's horny," I say in his ear before biting gently on it.

"You taking your clothes off is the best turn on in the world," he whispers back.

I straighten up and don't waste a second to slide his long, thick, hard member inside of me. He groans in pleasure, feeling my walls tight around him. He grabs my hip with one hand while his other one grabs my left breast. I start riding him, slow at first and the more I accelerate, the less I care about the water spilling out of the tub and neither does he. I moan in pleasure as he hits my spot on repeat, making me lose control. He strongly places his other hand on my hip and helps me go on. I reach my peak in a matter of seconds, shouting his name out in pleasure and, as my walls tighten around him, he comes inside me with a groan.

I lean on him, catching my breath, enjoying the overwhelming feeling of being in his presence.

"I should get into fights more often," he jokes before kissing my forehead.

"Trust me, you don't need to do that to fuck me," I answer seductively, looking up at his ocean eyes before my lips find his for a passionate kiss.

***

Hope you guys like it!