Hazy night

Warning: nudity and language

Charles Vane x reader

It's a short one but I think it's cute.

***

You slowly and difficulty open your eyes. Your first night in Nassau is a total haze. You remember going to the tavern for a drink and that feeling of freedom made you drink some more. You see a face; a long, brown-haired man with piercing ocean blue eyes. You suddenly straighten up in the bed and notice it's not yours, nor your room. A man lies next to you, his long brown hair dispersed around his head and you recognise him; he's the man from last night. You bring the fur sheet closer to you, hiding your naked body, and even though you don't remember what happened, you remember enjoying it very much. You carefully get out of bed, not wanting to wake him up and get dressed.

"Are you leaving?" a deep, husky, morning voice asks, and you turn around to see the man awake.

"I don't know," you answer truthfully. "I didn't know how you would react if I've woken you up."

"I would probably have fucked you again," he says as a small smirk spreads across his face.

"Well, I guess I put my clothes on for nothing," you conclude as you take off your clothes again.

He laughs slightly, watching you strip down, and when you're ready to come back to bed, he lifts the covers up, revealing his naked, god-like body. You kneel on top of him and he sits up to kiss you, placing his hands on your cheeks.

"My name is Charles, by the way," he introduces himself between two kisses.

"(Y/N)," you answer before desire consumes the two of you.

***

Hope you guys like it!