part two

I then went to my house and detransformed in my room thinking about all that had happened. I couldnt belive I had sex with cat noir. I then got ready for school and I ran into a problem, I had hickeys on my neck. I decided to cover them up with a cute scarf I found in my closet and went to school hoping that nobody would say anything. when I arived at school I was a little late but nobody noticed because im late a lot. "Hey girl come sit down" my best friend Alya said to me. "Ok im coming" I replyed. I then sat down next to alya, "Whats that?" Alya aked. Alya was pointing to the spot on my neck, my scarf had slid down revealing my hickey. "I burnt my self with a curling iorn" I said nervously. "Yeah right I dont belive that for a second girl" she said. "Who was it" she askes.  "I cant tell you" I reply. "Fine, i wont ask anymore just know you can tell me" alya says. "Ok" I say. 
menwhile adrien was in the back of the class thinking about what happend the night before, I cant belive ladybug actually loves me I thought to myself after all the times she rejected me she actally loves me. I wish I knew who she was so I could actully spend more time with her. And I cant belive that we did it last night I dont know what im gonna do when i see her again. I hope she still feels the same way that she did last night. I kept going over what happend till I was interupted by a voice, "dude, you seem afwul quite today whats going on" it was my friend nino. "Oh im just tierd" I reply. "Oh, ok nino says". Then all of a sudden i get an akuma alert on my phone, "may i please go to the bathroom?" I ask mrs. bustier, "of course adrien" she says. I run out of the classroom and go to the bathroom to transform. "Plagg claws out!" I shout. Now I am transformed into cat noir and I know that I will have to confront ladybug soner or later.

A/N sorry about the short part the next one will be long and very intresting