part 12

After school me, Adrien, Alya and Nino all deided to get icecream at andres. "I still can't belive you two are getting married" Alya said with disbelif, "me either" i admited. "Im happy of course but im nervous it feels like life is moving along so fast" i said shyly. "dont worry girl, you can totaly do it" Alya reasured me. "I hope so" i said worried. I am so lucky to have a friend like Alya and a fiance like adrien I still can't belive i am going to bear his child. Speaking of Adriens child we have our first doctor visit about the baby tomorrow, I am so nervous. I turn to look at Adrien and smile i know that he will suport me and help me get through this no matter what. After the day goes by quickly I say my goodbyes to my friends and head to bed I dont know if i will be able to sleep because of the doctors visit tomorrow. Somhow I actully maneged to sleep last night me and adrien plan on meeting up at the apointment at 10:00. Slowly i begin to wake up and start to get ready, first i pick out a cute outfit luckily my baby bump is still small enough that i dont have to wear maturity clothing. Once i am ready i head out to the doctors office, then I finally reach the doctor after looking around for a half hour. I see adrien standing at the door waving at me I run up to him and we embrace with a passinite kiss, it feels so good but sudenly adrien pulls away. "As much as i would love to kiss you marinette i would rather do it in private not in the middle of a busy street" Adrien says laughing. I look around to see many people starring at us giving us weird looks, I blush. "Come on lets go inside" Adrien says directing me to the door, I follow him inside.  We both sit in chairs in a waiting room once inside, we wait for a while i am so nervous. Finally a nurse calls out me name, "Marinette" she says, me and adrien follow her into a room, " doctor Frank will be with you shortly" she says. I nod becuase im way to nervous to speak, we then wait in that room for a little when finally the door opens." A tall person comes in who i think is doctor Frank, "nice to meet you marinette" he says shaking my hand, he then moves over to adrien, you must be the father" he says, "yes sir" Adrien confirms. Dr. Frank Sits me down to do an x-ray, after looking at the results Dr. Frank says," you are definetly pregnant, but with twins"