part 4

after I was done daydreaming about chat I went to school. School went by really slow because I couldnt wait to go see chat. It seeemed like the hours dragged on forever until finally I heard the bell that released us from school. I ran home let my hair down, brushed my hair, and put on my makeup. Then I got an akuma alert on my cell phone, this meant I got to see chat again. I yelled, "Tikki spots on", did my transformation, and went on my way to find the akumatized villian. when I arived at the scene cat noir was there but to my suprise so was buninx. "Buninx, what are you doing here?" I asked. "well the akumatized villian you are facing is too powerful for just you and cat noir, so we need to go get future cat noir and ladybug to help" bunnix explalined. 'oh ok" i said, "come with me you two" bunnix comanded. Me and chat followed bunnix into a time portal, at first it was pitch black in the portal but then i saw what looked like paris but difrent. And when i looked closer i saw to tall figures standing on a buliding. "Follow me" bunnix said leading us towards the tall figures. When i looked even closer i relized the figures were future me and cat noir. If chat was hot before it was nothing compared to future him he was tall with gourgous blond hair, and he looked so strong. I was speechless, once I finally reagained the ability to move i saw that chat was also speachless looking at future me. I got to adimit i looked pretty hot too. "I-is that you ch-chat" i said stamering on my words. "Yes bugaboo" he answered in a seductive voice. i felt parilized he looked so sexy and hot. "were here becuase mini bug and cat noir need you guys help" bunnix explianed. "ok we will help" future me said. "Ok, come with me to the past" bunnix comanded. We all folllowed her into the portal this time i closed my eyes until we reached our timeline. The akumatized villian this time was timetagger agian. "Be carful you dont want to be sent back in time" warned bunnix. We all got rid of time tagger in no time. When it was time for future chat and me to return to the future, chat asked" what are me and ladybug like in the future are we still in love" "yes" future me answered, "but i cant tell you anymore bugout," future me said walking into the portal with her and her lover. "bugaboo" chat asked, "yes kitty?" i said. "Will you stay with me tonight" he asked. "Of course" i smile and say. Then he leans in and kisses me i wraped my arms around him tight he kissed my neck planting kisses everywere.  We then went back to the hotel room, we got in bed and removed our clothes. soom we were laying there skin to skin in a world of our own. i was moaning loudly as he kissed me hard and touch my body. until evently i fell alsleep in his arms. when i woke up i put my clothes and and i woke up chat. "What is it m'lady" he asked, "well ive been thinking since we have gottan so close, we might want to reveal our identidys". "Are you sure bugaboo?" Chat asked. "Im positive" i reply.  "Okay let me get my clothes on and then we can" he said. I was very nervous aboout what chat might think of me what if he dosent like me i thought to myself. "Okay im ready' chat said, "me to" i said nervously shivering from head to toe. okay "1, 2,3 " chat said. i closed my eyes, "plagg claws in" chat said, tikki spots off" I said. i opened my eyes and to my shock i saw adrein standing there.

A/N btw if you follow me i will follow you back