part 6

After school was out me and adrien decided to go get icecream from Andres. It was so good and it was even better with adrien there with me. Once we finished our ice cream we went to my house to study. Adrien was quizing me on algebra 2 when all of a sudden I got a weird feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toliet, it felt horible I kept puking and it wasnt stoping. Adrien rushed in. "Are you okay" he asked with a concerned look on his face. I finally stoped puking long enough to speak, "no im not feeling good," i said. Adrien sat by me holding up my hair while I kept puking repetedly. Evently it stoped and by that time I was tired and it was getting late, Adrien then put me onto my bed and covered me with a blanket. "Goodnight m'lady" he said planting a kiss on my nose. Then he turned to leave but I didnt want him to go though "wait!" I yelled. Startled Adrien turned around quickly. "What is it marinette?" He asked. 'Will you stay with me?" I begged. "Of course" he said quietly climbing into bed with me, I wrapped my arms around him tight hoping I would never have to let him go. The next morning I woke up still in adriens arms, "Adrien" I said, "yes marinette" he replyed. "We hav to get to school" I said, "in that case I better go home" he said. He then transformed into cat noir and kissed my on the check before leaving. "Love you prinsess"  he said as he left for his house. When I got to school I saw alya waving at me. "Hey girl" she said "hey alya" I said smiling. Most of the day went very well until during lunch when I got the sick feeling in my stomach agian. "Alya im not feeling good tell the teacher i went to the bathroom" i said,  "okay" she said. I took off runing to the toilet I barley made it when the puke escaped my mouth. I was in the bathroom for like an hour puking when alya came in to check on me. "Are you okay girl?" she asked "no,i keep puking" I said. Alya walked around trying to figure ot what was happening when all of a sudden her face lit up. "Marinette have you had sex with anyone?" She asked serisouly. I thought about not telling her but I gathered up the courage to nod my head. "Who was it with?" she asked, "It was with adrien, why?" i said. Alya took a deep breathe in and said "i think you might be pregnant". I was in shock from these words i coulnt move a mucsle. "We can go take a test after school marinette" she said, "come on lets go back to class" she said helping me up on my feet. After that we walked back to class together. The rest of the school day was just a blur because i couldnt stop thinking about what Alya said, what would i tell my parents? What would adrien say? How would i be a superhero? after school was over Alya took my to the gas station to get the test. We went to my house and i went into the bathroom, i did what the instrustions said to do and then it was time to see the truth was i pregnent or not? I looked at the test with my heart beating like a drum. "So are you pregant" alya asked. I took a breathe and anwered, "yes im pregnat.