part 9

When me and adren arrived at school together we were greeted by Alya. "So what happend last night?" she said grinning. Me and adrien both blushed hard, "well nothing" I said trying to sound normal. Oviously it didnt work though becuase Alya smirked, "yeah right" she said. I was trying to figure out what to say next but luckliy i didnt have to say anything becuase class started. Throughout the day I thought about what i would have to do now that i was pregnant i got the superhero issue figured out but there were still many more issues i had to deal with. "So when are you going to telll your parents?" Alya asked. "Oh shit, i forgot all about having to tell my parents" i said to Alya, "dont worry girl you can tell them tonight" Alya siad reasuring me. I nodded my head and went back to working on my classwork. The rest of the day went normal i thought about how i would have to tell my friends and my classmates evently, would they accept me or would they hate me for what had happended. Once school endded i went home and imeadtly went up to my room so that i could try to gather up the corage to tell my parents that i was pregnant. I spent hours pacing around the room thinking until finally my parents called me for dinner, i took in a deep breath and gathered up my courage and then i headed down the stairs. Dinner looked so good but i couldnt eat a thing becuase i was so nervous, finally dinner was over and i could tell my parents the truth. "Mom Dad i have to tell you somthing" i said seriously, "what is it sweetheart" my mother asked, all eyes were on me now and there was no turing back. I took in a big breath,"mom dad, im pregnant" i said my face turing red. My hands were so sweaty and i had tears streaming down my face, my parents both looked shocked no one said a word. Evently once the shock started to settle down my dad asked,"whos the father?"Adrien Agreste" i replyed embaressed. Both my parents looked at me and smiled, "im going to be a grandpa" my dad said happily. "S-so your not mad" i asked. "Well we are a little mad that you got pregnant before you got married but we will forgive you marinette" my mom said. "I love you guys" i said giving them both a giant hug.

A/N i would really apriciate it if you guys followed or voted thanks for reading!