part 5

"a-adrien!" i said shocked, "m-marinette!" adrien said also in shock. I couldnt belive it the boy i had a crush on for forever was cat noir! i could hardly breate, my hands were swaeting like crazy, and my face was bright red. "i gotta go i said" nervously, but adrien jsut stood there speechles. Once i got to my room i ploped down on my bed what am i gonna do? I thought to myslef i couldnt decide if it was good or bad that adrien was chat. one thing was for sure school was going to be very akward. i sat on my bed prossesing what happend for an hour but then it was time for school. When i arived i sat down next to alya again, i was quiet for most of the school day and i avoided adrien. then at lunch somthing happend adrien came up to me and asked if we could talk in private, "um sure" i responded. adrien took me to an empty classroom and we both sat down on the floor. marinette, "we need to talk about what happend" adrien said. "o-ok" i said nervously with my face turning red. "marinette do you still love me as adrien?" he asked. i took a deep breath in and said, "of course i still love you ive had a crush on you for forever". "ive got to admit marinette ive always thought of you as more than just a friend" he said blushing. i started talking but then he stoped my lips with a kiss. I couldnt belive it i was kissing adrien agreste it felt so good. it filled my body up with warmth and love. we were making out for a long time and with each kiss I was hungry for more. than all of a sudden i heared a door swing open and we broke apart. Alya came in and started talking to me "girl were have you been youve been gone for 2 hours" she started to say but then she saw me and adrien wrapped around each other and stopped talking. Me and adrien both turned bright red, "please dont tell anyone" i pleaded with Alya. alyas face lit up "were you two-?" alya said, "yes we were kissing, please dont tell anyone" i repeated. "fine" alya said. "ok" i said, "i would hate to ruin this moment but you guys should head back to class" alya said. "ok" me and adrien said. after that we got up of the floor and the three of us headed back to class.

A/n sorry again about the short part dont worry the next part should be long and intresting.