part 3

(ladybugs pov) There is another akuma attack this time its mr. pigeon again. i am very nervous for chat to arive will he hate me for what happend, or will he still love me this i dont know. evently chat arives and i am so nervous for whats gonna happen. "Hey bugaboo" he says grining. I am so glad he is not mad at me and that he still calls me that silly nickname, "hey kitty i was worried that you would be mad at me for what happend" i say relived. "Dont worry bugaboo you could never make me mad" he says with a wink. "Seems to me like the kitty enjoyed it," I said with a smirk. "Oh c'mon M'lady you have to admit that you did too, you were moaning the whole time" he teased. "Whatever" I replied not knowing what to say. Did I moan all night? The whole hotel must have heard, ugh embarrsessing I thought to myself. "So are we gonna fight the villian now" I asked. "Yeah sure" chat said smirking. The fight happend like usual, I used my lucky charm and devilized the akuma. It was easy since for me and chat becuase we had done it so many times. "So, what do we do now?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking we could go on a date, would that be okay m'lady?" chat asked blushing. "I would love that" I replyed. "but first let me go get ready i look like a mess" I said laughing. "Okay bugaboo" he said. I caught myself staring at him, I couldnt help notice his beutiful green eyes and gorgous blond hair. I finally stoped staring at him and went to get ready. once I got home I still couldnt stop thinking about him the entire time i was getting ready. I was so lucky to be able to love somone like him. We met up at the eiffel tower were chat had set up a beutiful picnic, just like the time he did when we fought glaciator. Exept this time I was hoplessly in love. When I saw him standing there I was parilyzed, I coudnt move a muscle, my palms were sweating, and I couldnt say a word. "Are you ready?" chat asked, "r-ready for what?" I stuttered. "Our date of course" he siad smiling at me. He reached out his hand and I grabed onto it and he lead me to the picnic. "Wow its beutiful" I said amazed. "Not as beutiful as you m'lady" he smiled and said. I blused hard, then chat leaned over and gave me a kiss. It felt so good I wanted it to last forever, it felt like I was dreaming. I was hoplessly in love his lips felt warm pressed against mine, evently we broke apart but he still held me tight in his arms. Evently I fell asleep when I woke up I was still there in his arms. "Chat" I said, "yes bugaboo" he asked. "Will you love me forever?" I asked, he smiled and said,"I will love you for all of eternity". We sat there together until the sun rose in the morning and we had to get to school. "Bye kitty" I said kissing him goodbye. "Bye" m'lady he said, "I will await our next vist" he stated. When I got home I layed in bed with my heart leaping out of my chest dreaming about the next time I get to she my kitty.