part 10

After everyone settled down my mom started gettig ecxited, "well we better get you two married" my mom said happily. "Really, mom you know he needs to propose first" i said laughing, "i know but that should be soon ive seen the way he looks at you he truly loves you" my mom said smiling. "We also need to get you a doctor" she said. "I know i was kind of worried about that" i replyed, "dont worry sweetheart i will set up an apointment for you" my mom said. "Thanks mom" i said. I went up to my room becuase it was getting late, i was so lucky to have parents like that. I got into bed and i feel asleep happy as i could ever be. When i woke up in the morning i was kind of disapointed becuase i rembered i had school, but then i rembered it was actully a weekend and i could spend the whole day with adrien. Me and adrien went to the ice skating rink with alya and nino. It was amazing i had never felt more happy then that moment. Then we went to andres for some icecream finally i was actully here with adrien. Then finally we went on patrol as Cat noir and ladybug, "m'lady?" Chat said, "yes kitty" i replyed, "i love you" he said. "Me too" i said smiling, i leaned in and gave him a kiss, we sat thier with our arms wrapped around each other kisssing. His lips felt so warm and so soft pressed agianst mine, nothing could ever replace this moment, this was the moment i relized i never wanted him to ever leave my side, i wanted him to be mine forever. He kissed my neck softly planting kisses each one would give me shivers of happiness, and each one would make me want more. Evently we stoped kissing i i layed there with my head in his lap while he played with me hair. Then sudenly he stoped, "why did you stop?" i asked "I have somthing to ask you" chat said, "what is it?" i asked. Chat took a deep breath in and got down on one knee holding up a beautiful diamond ring."You have always made me the happiest i could ever be, and i could never imagine a life without you, Marinette Dupain cheng, will you marry me?" he said.