part 7

"No way" Alya said excitedly, "what am i going to do alya?" I asked. I was freaking out i couldnt catch my breath and i felt like i was going to faint. "Relax girl we will figure this out" Alya said reasuring me. Once i gathered my self together me and Alya went to my house, alya asked if she could stay the night and my parents said it was fine. "What am i going to do" i asked agian, "well you should probaly tell adrien" alya said. "I will but thats not the problem" i said biting my nails, "what is it then" alya asked confused. I knew there was no way i was going to get out of this situation so i decided to come clean with Alya. "You have to promise you wont tell anyone" i said. "Ok, i promise" alya said. My heart was beating like a drum but i manged to pull myself toghether. "Alya, im ladybug" i admited. Alya looked shocked but she gave me a big hug, "dont worry everthings going to be okay" she reasured me. "Please dont tell anyone" i pleaded. "Dont worry girl i will keep my promise." She said. "How am i suposed to fight crime when im pregnant?" i asked sobbing. "I can use the miraculous to capture the akuma and fight if you want" alya offered. "Okay but what am i going to tell chat" i said, "tell him the truth" she said. "Okay how about i go tell him tonight" i said. "That sounds like a great idea go on ill wait for you" alya told me. "Okay, tikki spots on" i yelled. "Bye alya thank you for being there for me" i said. I took off and headed towards adriens house, once i arived there i tapped on his window. He didnt answer, then all of a sudden i heard footsteps behind me. I turend around quickly expecting to see a villian, but it was just chat. "Chat what are you doing you almost gave me a heart attack!" i yelled at him. "Well i saw you and i decided to come join you bugaboo," he said grining."Chat i have to tell you somthing serious" i said calmly. "Okay" he relpyed we both went to the eiffel tower. "So what did you want to tell me" chat asked. "Chat, im pregant" i told him.