part eight

Silent tears start streaming down chats face, he has a huge smile on his face and i can tell that hes trying not to burst. "Y-your pregnat" he says happily, "yes" i say conferming the exciting news. "And im the father, right?" He asks, "yeah" i say. Tears are falling down my face too at this point, we both wrap are arms around each other and embrace with a warm hug. I hug him tight and lay my head on his shoulder, it feels so warm and wonderful like i my missing piece has been found. Evently we break apart he wipes the tears of my face and gives me a kiss on the cheek. We sit down on the edge of a building with my head resting on his shoulder. "Chat" i say, "Yes?" he answers, "I cant fight anymore now that im pregnat, so alya is going to cover for me" i explain. "Okay, but i will miss seeing you as ladybug" chat says smiling at me. "I love you kitty" i say with a yawn, "i love you too bugaboo" he says. We then go to my house planing on sleeping together again, but whe we get to my room were greeted by a familar face. "Um what are you two doing" alya asks clearly suspicious, "sorry alya i forgot you were here" i explain. "Its ok but what are you doing with cat noir your already in love with adrien". I blush hard, "well this might be a suprise but cat noir is adrien" Alyas jaw drops in suprise, "well that explains a lot" she says. "Should i leave you two alone?" Alya aks. "yes please sorry that i had a change of plans" i explain. Alya walks out of the room and me and adrien detransform to feed our kwamis. "Well i should probobly get home" Adrien says and turns to leave, "wait!" I say grabing his arm, "stay with me" i plead. Adrien hesitates but stays we both climb into bed and hold each other tight. I burry my head into Adriens chest while he plays with my hair, i fall asleep in his arms. When i wake up adrien is still there with me. I then step out of bed and get my school clothes on, i let adrien rest a little longer. Evently i wake up Adrien luckily he brought his school clothes with him so he gets dressed and be both go to school together.