chapter nineteen

jada's pov

it's been a week since billie and i's fight in the hospital. she got out of the hospital about two days ago, and tonight she came over to my place since my parents are working night shifts again and kace is at my aunt's house for the weekend. all of my cousins are his age so they get along pretty good.

"look at this shit," billie laughs while showing me some dumbass tiktok.

yeah, you guess it. we worked it out or whatever. again. seems like we're doing more making up then actually being on good terms.

"you got anything to drink?" billie asks.

"yeah we have water, gatorade, uh apple juice, milk-" i start.

"no i mean like, alcohol." she clarifies.

"yeah but it's my parents." i say with a small laugh, not really taking her seriously.

"so? where is it?" she asks as she hops off of my bed.

"in the kitchen but are you sure you should be drinking?" i ask lowly. i get so nervous with her. all i wanna do is care for her but she hates feeling controlled even though that's the last thing i wanna do. it's kinda like walking on eggshells around her.

"i'll be fine." she brushes me off before rushing downstairs. i hear some cabinets being opened and closed accompanied by some bottles clinging before she comes back up to my room with a half drunk bottle of vodka in her grasp.

sadly, she looks hot. she knows she does too.

"c'mere," she calls me over while standing at the foot of my bed. i lock my phone before crawling over to her.

she places her head under my chin, lifting it up slowly so our eyes are meeting.

"you look so pretty." she whispers to me, softly stroking my cheek with her thumb. i cant help but to melt when hearing her voice and feeling her touch.

i'd never get drunk and nasty with anyone... but her??? yeah i'd break the rules for her. i'd do a lot of things for her if ya know what i mean.

she takes a sip from the bottle, never taking her eyes off of mine as her face remains reaction-less.

"open," she tells me, her thumb grazing my bottle lip. she tilts the bottle down gently, pouring the alcohol into my mouth slowly. i wince at the very strong taste but swallow it anyways.

"good girl." she smiles at me, making me smile widely. if anyone else called me a good girl, i'd probably get up and leave. billie's different though. i like when billie says it and she definitely knows that.

"you look hot right now," i say to her while still looking up at her. she takes another big gulp of the vodka before talking again.

"you too." she says plainly before she lowers herself to my level, getting right infront of my face.

"but you'd look better bent over and screaming my name." she whispers, inches away from my face. once again, never breaking eye contact. swear to god that's gonna be the death of me.

"do it then." i answer back shyly. usually i never talk like this but billie makes it so.. normal. and natural.

"you know i will." she grabs my neck, pulling me in and kissing me deeply.