chapter twenty one

jada's pov

i don't even wanna talk about what happened with billie. after billie got arrested, i spent the whole night debating on if i should just go home and never talk to billie again or not. also since billie got arrested obviously her phone is here.. and i may or may not have done some snooping. i saw that billie definitely has hoes, but she hasn't texted or called any of them since we became exclusive. after find that out i decide that was enough for me and i put her phone back where i found it.

while weighing my options, i still can't get over the fact that billie hit me. she laid her hands on me. was i egging her on? yes, but only cause i didn't think she'd actually hit me!! i guess i pusher her too though, even though it was only in self defense.

of course i told the cops that i don't want to press charges. they asked me questions, and all that i told them was that we had a stupid disagreement and that she's "never like this" and shit like that. of course they bought it. now it's been two days since billie got arrested, and i'm still waiting for her to get out. tonight is her first show of the tour and i've been bored as fuck here with no one so i'm hoping she gets out soon.

even though i'm sitting here just waiting for her to get out, i'm kinda scared. billie's very, very unpredictable. she could either be very apologetic, or be a complete dick and absolutely hateful. i'm hoping it's not the later.

on top of that, i'm still mad at her and i think that i have every right to be. i'm kinda scared that she's gonna start shit again but whatever. just like that, my phone rings. instantly i pick up and i'm told that billie's being released now. i hurry to put on my crocks and then i hop in the rental and the. driving to the station where billie's already waiting outside.

i pull up to the curb and she gets in, not saying a word. but after a minute or two of silence, she starts talking.

"do you still want to be involved with me?" she asks softly while avoiding looking at me.

"i don't know billie. you hit me." i sigh.

"you snitched on me!" she fires back.

"no, i didn't. someone in a hotel room across from our hotel window saw you hit me and called the cops." i explain. immediately her face drops and i can see that she feels guilty.

"i made sure not to hurt you though." she mutters.

"it doesn't matter! you still hit me which is bad enough." i tell her.

"okay.. well i'm sorry J." billie sighs, just letting it go.

"yeah." i mutter. i feel sorry, too. i don't know exactly what i'm feeling sorry for, but it oddly feels right to do so.

"i'll never lay my hands on you again. okay?"

i just nod cause i don't know how sincere that truly is. she might mean it now, but who knows how much she'll mean it the next time she's mad.

"did you press charges?" billie asks when we get back in the hotel room.

"no of course not." i reply.

"okay." she nods with a sigh of relief.

"i'm gonna go make a phone call okay?" billie says to which i nod. she steps out the front door and i can hear her talking but i can't make out what she's saying.