Summary

Life Isn't Easy - Sequel To Hidden Siblings.

So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister  Harmony graduated, she finished her first year at Alfea. Her family secret was revealed. And Most Importantly, they defeated the lord of all dark villains. Melody now has all the dark villains under her control. Melody is everything you would want in a fairy. Kind, Brave, Powerful, Talented and an Amazing Sister. She's the "Perfect Person" if you will. She can do everything, but what people don't know is, she struggles too. People always expect so much from her, how does she deal with it. Now the Winx and Aria's are on a quest for Sirenix. She could lose it all. On top of that, they have to defeat Tritannus and the Trix who all have power-ups. With all this stress what does she do? Life isn't easy but Melody will find a way. She always does.

A/N:

Note that this is a sequel to my first book so you will need to read the first book if you want to understand everything. This mainly revolves around Melody and her group of friends but the Winx are in majority of it, as well as the Specialists.

Also, this book is around the same time as season 5. That is why it says that they need to get Sirenix. The Trix will be back. Along with Tritannus. 

There will also be things out of place. Such as Stella starting Stella Couture Boutique, and I know Roxy is only 15 when we first meet her in season 4, but that would make her the same age as the Arias, so in my book, she's a year younger than the Winx. 

Either way, I hope you enjoy! Happy reading!

- ItsWinxGirl