Rise of the Mutants

Melody

The next day Faragonda announced that school would have to start late due to a few pop-up urgencies that she had to attend to, so Arias, Winx, Specialists, and Jr. Specialists decided that we should hang out at the Frutti Music Bar. Sophia, Krystal, and Galatea joined us and wanted to see where Roxy worked.

The Winx just got off the stage after performing a killer song for the benefits concert that we planned this morning after Bloom's parents told us about all the pollution and environmental harm that's been happening in Gardenia. (1:00) When they finished, Aisha got a call from Tressa.

"Finally," Stella says as we walked over to Aisha, "Where has she been?" Musa asked, "Oh no," Aisha said to herself as Tressa continued to talk to Aisha. "What's going on Aisha?" Harmony asks, "Tritannus attacked Nereus at the coronation, and Uncle Neptune condemned him to the Prison of Andros.

We all gasp as Dessa freaks out, "I knew he was a psycho, but I didn't think we would go this far!" She tells Aisha, "Neither did I" Aisha hugs Dessa as I see Daniel and Nabu talking in the corner.

Third Person - Underwater Gate of Earth (Time Stamp - 2:42)

A guard patrolled at the earth gate and notices a black puff swimming towards the gate. "Keepers of the Earth Gate! Pyhlla! Rohdona!"

"Pyhlla is here" Says Pyhlla, "So is Rohdona" Rohdona states swimming beside Pyhlla. "Look!" The guard points to the black puff is entering the portal. "Something is being pulled into the gate" The guard claims.

"Is that oil?" Rohdona asks, "From a spill" The Guard confirms, "Oh no!" Pyhlla says. "We must seal the gate" the guard informs them. A selkie swims on each side of the gate with magic in their hands. "Right away."

They both blast the portal but nothing happens. "It didn't work!" Pyhlla states, the three watched as the oil continued through the portal. "Oh no! It's gone through the portal!" Pyhlla exclaims, "We have to stop it!" The guard declares. "Lemmy! Zelva!" Rohdona exclaims as she swims through the portal to the other side with Pyhlla and the guard right behind her.

~

On the other side of the portal, Lemmy and Zelva are guarding the Andros portal with another guard when they see the oil leak come through the portal. "Rohdona! Pyhlla!" "Lemmy! Zelva! Come on! We must stop it!" Rohdona tells them, the four selkies start swimming towards the black oil while the two guards stand by the gate.

"We must use our powers together!" Zelva states the four selkies swim in front of the oil blasting at the same time. "Now!" Yells Lemmy. The magic didn't do anything to the oil. The selkies look at each other concerned, "It didn't work!" cries Phylla! "Try harder!" Zelva says.

They blast the oil again, but soon the magic disappears within the oil. The guards swim up to the selkies. "It's heading straight towards the prison of Andros!" One says, "Let's go!" Lemmy and Rohdona exclaim at the same time as the six of them swim towards the prison.

Tritannus - Prison of Andros (Time Stamp: 4:02)

"I can't believe my father sent me here and made my brother crowned prince," I say to myself, Three ladies appear at my jail cell, they're obviously not from the oceans since they have legs instead of a tail.

One with ice blue looking hair in a long ponytail leans on the coral, "So unfair, you obviously should be king" She says, I swim up to her on my side of the bars, "That's exactly how I feel" I tell her after I observe her and the two other ladies more, I realize that they understand me.