Complications

Melody

"Who are you?"

"We took Daniel and Sky to the infirmary," Bloom says starting to cry, "Daniel hasn't woken up and Dessa refuses to leave his side. We haven't gotten a report back on Sky" I explain.

After the events earlier, Arias and I went with the Winx to their dorm once we found Flora and we were explaining what had happened.

"He was so confused," Bloom says in the blue, "He got hit pretty hard Bloom, but he'll be okay," Flora tells her, "Yeah, and in the meantime, we have to get back to finding the Sirenix book," Tecna says on her phone.

"There are so many books in the Magic Archives, we may never it," Kayla says, "Not necessarily" Trinity speaks up, "What do you mean Trin?" Aisha asks, Trinity points at Tecna who shows us her phone. "By correlating the most recent data and input from the web, mapping the result" "We may be able to zero in on it," Trinity says finishing Tecna's sentence.

"Oh Trinity, Tecna. You girls are being too technical" Stella says from where she's painting her nails using magic. "When I need to know something, I just ask. Like now: What do you think of this colour?"

I pick Kiara up from my lap and place her beside Kiko as I walk over to Bloom, and sit on the floor in front of her bed. "Don't worry Bloom, he'll be okay" I tell her, she signs and plants her face into the pillow before lifting her head up again.

"He didn't remember anything. He didn't even remember me" She says glumly, we all look at each other as the others over and join us. "Aww, Bloom" Musa starts, "I'm sorry" Tecna finishes.

Stella finishes with her nail polish and grabs Bloom's arm, "Sweetie, you can't just sit around in your pyjamas and worry" Stella tells her, "Uuuup~ We support you. And not just us. The whole school" Stella says.

"Every fairy at Alfea is on your side" Miele reminds her, Bloom turns to look at us and we all nod. "Why don't you visit Sky?" Kayla suggests, Stella nods in agreement and magically changes Bloom's outfit.

"Thanks, girls, you're right. From now on, positive energy" Bloom states, "Yeah! Positive energy!" Aisha exclaims. We all laugh before chanting "Positive energy". "And, new outfits," Stella says magically changing all of our outfits.

"You're a great fashion designer," Bloom says hugging her best friend. "Aww, thanks!" Stella says. "There's just one thing" Aisha points out, Stella looks at us confused as the rest of us start giggling, "You're still wearing your pyjamas!" Bloom exclaims while laughing. Stella looks down at her clothes before she starts laughing.

Bloom's New Outfit

Tecna, Musa, Aisha, & Flora's New Outfits