Icebreaker

Melody

"We're a team, and we need to learn to trust each other" Bloom tells us. It's the day after Harmony's birthday and it's time for us to do the ice breaker Miele suggested. So the Specialists, Jr. Specialists, Winx, and Arias are all in our dorm.

"Hold it!" Stella exclaims, "What is it, Stella?" Flora asks, "When did Harmony's hair turn that colour?" She asks. "Last night when she officially turned 16" Riven replies, "It's a universal sister thing, our hair changes colour to a more vibrant colour when we get new energy" I explain.

A/N: The colour is the same as in the pictures for Harmony's Book 2 look I put in Chapter 2: Arriving Again, and in her new universalix transformation.In the previous chapters before this one, Harmony's hair was the same colour as it was in book 1.

"Wait but your hair is really dark, like the same colour as Musa" Nabu points out, "I dyed it during the summer, I like having darker hair, but last year it was a lot brighter than this. If you can remember" I explain. "Even still, it's lighter than it was before."

"My hair looked exactly like Musa's, navy-black" I state, "That's where the blue and purple in my hair come from, the magic" "It's honestly just magic running its course" Tyler adds. "When I transform, my hair does change back to how it was since dye doesn't work on magic" I state, "That actually makes quite a bit of sense" Brandon replies, "I'd say our icebreaker is working pretty well" Bloom states.

"To officially start, why doesn't everyone say one fun fact about them" Flora suggests, "No offence Flora but we're not little kids," Daniel tells her, "Daniel stop, that's mean," Dessa tells her, Daniel rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "What is up with him?" Kayla whispers to Trinity and me.

"I don't know but he was rather rude to one of the attendants yesterday at Harmony's royal birthday ball" Trinity whispers back, "When I was talking to Asher last night during the fireworks, we caught Daniel sneaking off, I don't know if he turned evil or something but he's not himself," Kayla tells us.

"The week before I saw him shove between a group of students. Two even fell and he didn't apologize" She adds, "This entire month, ever since he woke up he just hasn't been the same," I say, "The coma might have had an effect on him, though I'm not sure what a coma could possibly do. It's not a side effect" Trinity states.

"I think it might have something to do with his relationship with Dessa. They're in a tough spot, and even a month after Daniel woke up, their relationship isn't the same" I reply. Then we're interrupted by Stella, "You three have something you want to share?" She asks, "Stop trying to be mature and act like a teacher," Daniel tells her.

"Daniel!" Dessa exclaims, "What, I'm defending my actual friends" He replies leaving the room. "Oh god, I'll get him," Jonathan tells us chasing after Daniel. We turn to see Stella who seemed to be insulted. "Stella he didn't mean it, he's not acting like himself," Dessa tells her, "He's been acting like a jerk recently, not just to you, don't worry. It's nothing personal" Noah tells her.

"I kind of wish it was. Then he would at least be nice to everyone else, and I could fix what he didn't like about me" She says sighing, "That's really nice, but it would be unfair" Miele says, "Let's just begin the icebreaker, I think the fun fact was a great idea." I say, I look to Harmony, "And we'll start" We both say together.

"Geez, even though you girls aren't twins, you sure act like it sometimes," Aisha says, "Fun fact, I was born at 12 AM and Harmony as you found out last night was born at 11:59 PM," I tell them, "Okay is anyone else kind of freaked out by that?" Sky asks, "You'll learn to get used to it, well you did, you know until the incident," Stella says.