A Dark Healer

The Next Day

Melody

"Thanks anyway," I tell the girls. After we found the Sirenix book Dessa asked me if I knew any dark fairies who had healing powers. I asked the girls I met last year from the training if any of them had dark magic, but they didn't.

We were currently outside sitting by the water fountain. Dessa, Harmony, Trinity, and I were talking about other places that could have a dark healer.

"Melody can't you just use your magic?" Trinity asks me, "You know, locate the fairy for us?" "My magic doesn't work like that," I tell her, "I'll be able to feel her magic if we're close, and I can locate an aura but finding out who the actual fairy is, isn't as easy" I explain.

"Another thing is that dark fairy auras and witch auras are very similar, it's highly likely that we'd find a witch instead of a fairy" I add. "But we at least have to try," Dessa says, "And I will," I tell her. I close my eyes scanning for an aura, then an image appears in my mind. Correction multiple. They appear one after another.

I open my eyes and the girls all look at me. "Well?" Dessa asks, "Let's check Eraklyon, Pyros, Oppositus, and Solaria," I tell them.

~Scene Change: Melody explains everything to the Winx and the rest of the Arias. They are now all in the Arias dorm~

"Solaria?" Bloom asks, "It's where most fairies with dark magic run away. No one would suspect them" I explain. "Why would they run away?" Miele asks, "Because up until a few decades ago, fairies with dark magic were frowned upon, and thought of as evil," I tell her.

"Stella, your father. You know that for the past few years he's been going through some tough times right?" I ask her, she nods her head. Talking about her family is a sensitive topic for her.

"If it wasn't for Stella's mom, Luna who had made a stand in front of the royal court when she was still queen, things would have stayed the way it was. Magical beings running away from society, hiding their powers" I explain.

"It makes sense that we would find a dark fairy there. especially if they had a second power like healing" Tecna states, "Then it's settled, we're going to Solaria" Bloom states. "Hold up" Aisha stops her, "Shouldn't we split up?" She asks. "I agree with Aisha, we should spread out. Melody how would you split this" Musa asks me.

"Tecna will go to Pyros with Miele and Musa. Bloom and Aisha should go to Oppositus with Trinity. Flora, Dessa, and Kayla will visit Eraklyon, and Stella, Harmony and I will visit Solaira"

~Scene Change: The girls split up. Melody, Harmony, and Stella arrive in the center of Solaria~

"Stella where do you think we should search first?" I ask her, "Well there's Shining Dawn, the school for extraordinary students. Or in the town center. There are small stores here and there, you can find everything there" She tells us.

"Great. We'll search those two places first," I tell them. "Stella do you want to visit Shining Dawn? I don't think normal people can just waltz into one of the best schools in the Magix universe" I tell her, "You or Harmony should be fine to walk in. Just say you're the universal sisters. They'll know who you are" She tells us.

"And you didn't know what the universal sisters were?" Harmony asks, "I never went there, I choose Alfea instead," She replies. "I'll handle the school. Stella do you want to go to the town center?" I ask her, "Sure. Where will Harmony be?" She asks me. I turn to Harmony.

"Can you ask King Radius if you have his permission to enter the Library of Solaria? See if you can try and find anything about healers or dark healers. They have the largest library in the entire Magix dimension" I tell her.

"What if he doesn't let me in?" She asks, "Tell King Radius you're the light universal sister. I that doesn't work than force him to let you in. You control the universe, which means you have more power and are higher ranked" I tell her.

Harmony

"That seems a bit mean," I tell my elder sister, "It is, but chances are, he won't let you in otherwise" She replies. "I would do it, but he's not quite fond of me," She tells me.

"You've met him?" Stella asks Melody, "A few times. Once at a ceremony when Harmony and I were declared Princess of Darkness and Light right after our mother passed away, and the second time last summer when I was officially crowned Queen of the Dark Realm and Crowned Princess of Darkness" Melody explains.

"How come I don't remember the ceremony," She asks, "For me or for both Harmony and me" I ask, "For Harmony and you" She replies. I shrug, "You were probably too young. If it weren't so important Mel and I would have probably forgotten" I tell her.

"Moving on. We'll meet back in an hour, call if you find anything" Melody instructs. We split up as I fly to the castle where I'm stopped by two male guards.

"Name and Business?" The first guard asks me, "Harmony and I need to speak to the king" I tell the guard. "What relation do you have?" The second asks, "I'm friends with his daughter, Crowned Princess Stella of Solaria" I say.

The guards whisper to each other before opening the gate. "Go ahead. The king is in the throne room." I walk into the castle with an escort where the King is talking to one of his advisors. "Your highness. You have a visitor" The advisor says.

The king's attention turns to us. "Your highness, my name is Harmony. I was wondering if I could have permission to enter the Library of Solaria" I ask him. "I know who you are, what for?" He asks, "It's the largest library in the Magic Dimension. I'm doing research on dark healers" I tell him.

"Declined," He turns his attention away and motions for me to leave, "Your highness, it's really important," I tell him. His head snaps back, "Any proof that you are Harmony?" He asks, I lift up my wrist to show my bracelet. "Very well, you may enter," He tells me.

~1 Hour Later~

It's been an entire hour and I hadn't found a piece of information that was useful. I met back up with Stella and melody as we all told each other about how it went. "I had to call Trinity and ask her to code something into my phone so I could find books about dark healers, but none of the information I found was helpful," I tell them.

"I felt an extremely weak aura. So weak it's like it wasn't even there, I couldn't tell who or where it was coming from" Melody told us. "I couldn't find anything either," Stella says to us. "Come on, let's head back to Alfea and check if anyone found anything" Melody states. "Stella do you want to visit your parents first?" Mel asks her, "I'm okay. I saw my mom. Let's just head back."

A/N: Apologies if this chapter is bland, I'm might rewrite it when I finish writing a book. I kind of lost motivation for this chapter, and also, I only half knew what I was doing. So yeah.