Welcoming Celebration - Good Morning!

Melody

For some reason, I woke up and 3 AM exactly in the morning, I had no idea why, until I saw Trixy. Trixy's five, she's a shadow mage from the underworld. She's not evil, just mischievous, which is why I'm okay with her here, but why at 3 AM?

"Trixy, why are you here?" I ask her groggily, "Hi! I'm board" She tells me excitedly, "Trixy it's 3 AM, in the morning- How did you even get here?" I ask as realization hits me, "I sealed all the entrances and exits, there's no way to escape or enter, how did you get in?" I ask her, "When you let that purple man enter because he locked himself out again, I slipped out," She says proudly.

"Of course you did" I mumble under my breath. "Alright Trixy, playtime's over, we need to get you back," I tell her getting up. She scoffs, "No." "I'll teach you a bunch of hexes you can use on the adults," I say, "Okay!" She agrees grabbing my hand. I teleport her home and check restrictions on more time before teleporting back to my dorm and going back to sleep.

~

"So basically that's what happened" I finish explaining to Harmony. When I woke up again, and got dressed, Harmony asked me to come to help her get ready, then she asked why I was still tired and I explained to her while doing her hair. "Done," I tell her as I finished putting the star clip in her hair that sort of matched my moon clip, "Thanks Mel" She says getting up out of the chair she was sitting in and giving me a hug.

"Make sure you wear your bracelet, last year I took it off for the celebration, nothing bad happened, but i realized it was still a mistake" I remind her holding up my pendant, "I know" She replies holding up her wrist to show the bracelet. "Great, come on," I tell her.

We exit her room and head down to meet everyone else for breakfast.

Harmony's Bracelet

Melody's Outfit

Harmony's Outfit

Harmony's Outfit