Sisters Day

Musa

"So she hasn't come out at all?" Helia asks me double-checking on the phone, "Well that's what Harmony told me. Mel's been in her room all morning dealing with stuff as well as yesterday after we came back from shopping" I tell him. "Have you tried talking to her?" He asks, "About what? It's not like she's upset. She's just stressing herself out because of how much work she has" I reply. 

"Yeah, but never mind. Is she letting anyone in her room? Or is she just locking herself in, like she did all summer?" He asks, "I have no idea. I know Harmony's allowed inside. Obviously. But I'm not sure about anyone else" I tell him. 

"What is she even doing in there?" He asks me, "Replying to complaints, fixing things that the creatures broke, monitoring the entrance, and whatever else being queen of an entire realm means," I say. 

"Helia come on!" I hear Sky say from the background, "We can't do this on our own you know!" I hear Brandon say. "Coming" Helia calls back. "I gotta go. Talk to you later" He tells me. "Wait what are you boys even doing?" I ask curiously. 

"Saladin wants us some of his students to head to Lynphea to teach the younger kids something the day after the opening celebration, but Codatorta came up with upgrades for the Owls, so now everyone is upgrading the Owls" He explains. "Well good luck. I'll see you tomorrow" I tell him before hanging up.

Helia

Musa hangs up as I walk over to the specialists and Jr. Specialists. "What took you so long?" Nabu asks me, "I was just figuring something out" I reply. "What happened?" Sky asks. I sigh. "Melody hasn't come out of her room and is overstressing herself with ruling the darkness realm" I explain. "Who told you that?" Tyler asks concerned, "Musa."

"Anyways why does Nathan have a big spot of ink or oil or whatever that is, on his shirt?" I ask changing the topic. "Because Jonathan thought it was a good idea to open the fuel tank when I wasn't finished repairing it" Nathan replies turning to look at his best friend. "I thought you were done!" Jonathan defends. 

"Well, I wasn't!" "It's not my fault I was trying to change the fuel!" "But you have to wait first!" "I thought you were done!" "Okay everyone back to work, I do not want to hear an hour of arguing," Riven says silencing the both of them. 

Melody

I look over the letter one more time before sending it. They would just love any excuse to prove I'm worse than Lord Sultan. Especially Dark Sultan. Having someone kill his ruler was something, but now that same person becoming his new ruler is even worse. As well as being demoted. He's driving me crazy. Even more than Darkar. 

"Mel, you done with the letters yet?" Harmony asks sitting on the bed behind me. I turn my chair and look at her. "Harm, I'll probably never be done," I tell her. We both sigh. "Well can't you take a break?" She asks me lying down to look at the music notes on the ceiling. 

"Like what?" I ask her, "I don't know. It's just you've spent your entire summer in your room, and now you'll probably spend the entire year in your room. Minus class and whatever" Harmony points out. "Plus Muse is getting worried. And probably Helia as well" She adds. "I know. I know" I say turning back to the letters. "I just have a lot to do," I tell her. She sighs. "I'll be back," She says before leaving the room.

Harmony

"Harm you okay?" Miele asks me as I walk into the living room. "Yeah. Melody's just stressing herself out and we can't do anything together" I say sitting beside her on the couch. "Well I kind of have an idea actually," She says to me. I turn and look at her. I didn't even know she was thinking about any of this.