Sweet Sixteen - Royalties

Melody

Harmony and I return upstairs to our dorms. On my bed, there's a lovely box with Stella's business card, logo, and a note.

Don't follow fashion, be fashion - Stella Couture Boutique.

Enjoy the dress Melody!

Ps. I took the invitation cards you had on your desk and put them in the boxes with the other dresses.

xo, Stella

I lift the dress out of the box and look at it. "Woah," I say to myself, Stella has definitely got talent. I put the dress on and exit my room, in the living room, Kayla, Miele, Dessa and Trinity have all entered to the room with the Winx.

"Melody you look great," Miele tells me, "Thanks Miele," I tell her, "Your dresses are all in your room with the invitation. Tell Harmony I'll be in the great hall" I say exiting the room. In the hallways I run into Lia who had already changed.

"Melody, there you are. I can't seem to find where the royal ball is being held. It says the Alfea great hall but I don't know where that is. I seem to have gotten lost in the school" She tells me, "Here follow me" I tell her, I lead her to the great hall where the royal families are waiting.

"Universal Ballroom!" I exclaim, and in a blink of an eye, the great hall turns into the universal ballroom. Guards from each kingdom spread out and guard the entrances/exits while a guard from Lynphea and Melody accompanies Domino's royal butler who stands at the main entrance looking over the invitations.

~Party Time~

Melody's Dress

Harmony's Dress

Harmony's Dress

Kayla's Dress