Sweet Sixteen - A Little History

October 4th

Friday Morning 8:00 AM

Melody

"I'll be there soon," Lia tells me over the phone. "She'll be so excited to see you, we all are," I tell her, "I'm so excited to finally meet these friends of yours they sound awesome" She replies, "And you're sure you don't want me to make a portal to get you here faster?" I ask her, "It's okay, I like taking the long way. Then I can look at all the scenery" She tells me, "Alright text me when you get here" I tell her, "Will do, Bye!"

I put my phone down and walk over to the kitchen where the Winx have arrived to help the Arias and I set up Harmony's birthday. Kayla, Miele, Bloom, and Flora are in the setting up in the gym with Musa who is setting up the music playlist and instruments. The specialist and Jr. Specialist are arriving with our dad and younger siblings.

Our aunt and uncle sent Harmony and present and video instead of coming themselves. Honestly, it's probably for the better. Wouldn't want to cause a scene on Harmony's birthday, by her own family.

Dessa and Trinity are getting food from the best restaurants in Magix. There's no point in having anyone stall Harmony if she knows were throwing her a party. She just doesn't know what type of party it is.

"How's everything going so far here?" I ask, "The cake is in the oven and should be out in a few seconds, but why aren't we setting up for Harmony's party?" Aisha asks.

"Kayla, Miele, Bloom, and Flora are doing that in the gym for the first part of Harmony's party, and then later the boys are gonna leave and pick up the royal families and I'm gonna summon the universal ballroom in the great hall. Headmistress Faragonda already gave me permission" I explain.

"You have a universal ballroom!?" Stella exclaims, "There's a lot of things that universal magic can summon," I tell her, "Even a school, but that hasn't been used in a long time" I add. "Can you basically create anything you want?" Tecna asks, I shake my head. "I don't create it, I summon it. I can essentially replicate anything from Cosmos, Stellar, and Astra" I explain.

"What's that again?" Stella asks, "Cosmos and Stellar are the universal planets and Astra is the planet in between them. Also, known as the Universal planet. We learned this remember?" Tecna asks her.

"What? You just said Cosmos and Stellar are the universal planets" Stella says confused, "They are" Tecna replies. "But you also said that Astra was the universal planet" Stella states. "It is" Tecna replies. "The universal planets are the two planets that created the universe so they're called the universal planets. Plural" I explain, "What about Astra?" Stella asks.

"Planet Astra was created when Cosmos and Stellar crashed into each other due to force from the galaxy. When it was created the universe became balanced which is why it's called the universal planet. Singular" Tecna explains. "I get the difference, but if Astra exists then why do Cosmos and Stellar exist?" Stella asks.

"Think about it this way Stel, Planet Cosmos and Planet Stellar are two haves of a heart. The universe's heart. Planet Astra is the glue that holds the heart together. Without the glue, the heart would break and the universe would be broken, and without the two halves of the heart there would be no universe." Aisha who had been busy watching the cake says walking over to us.

"Oh I get it now, thanks girls" Stella replies, "So do you like own the planets?" Stella asks me, "Not literally. We would rule the planets. Like how you're crowned princess of Solaria and Aisha is crowned princess of Andros, I would be crowned princess of Cosmos and Harmony would be crowned princess of Stellar" I explain. "What about Astra?" Stella asks, "Would be?" Aisha asks.

"Planet Astra would be Musa and Helia. Since Helia and Musa keep the universe balanced. Helia would be crowned prince of Astra and Musa would be crowned princess" I explain, "And I say would be since Planet Astra, Cosmos and Stellar were taken over by Illira" I tell Aisha. "Illira? That evil warrior goddess fairy?" Tecna asks, I nod my head.

"Just like how the dark universal fairy made a mistake creating Lord Sultan, the light universal fairy made a mistake with Illira. She was just a normal fairy at the time, and the universal fairy decided to make Illira her protégé. Then when the universal sisters wanted to travel to Earth, the light universal fairy decided to make Illira queen. That was the mistake."

"Illira used her power for bad and that's how she took over. Then she took over Cosmos and Astra. She got so powerful that the universal sisters couldn't stop her and they had to stay in Magix. That's when they settled on planet Melody and created the Tuning Fork of Harmony." (It's from the comics. Issue #119)

"Which also explains Musa's power, and why our family is from Melody" I explain. "You said Helia and Musa were crowned prince and princess of Astra right?" Aisha asks, I nod my head. "How can a planet have two monarchs?"

"Fun fact Astra is one of the few planets that has a dual monarchy system. Due to it being the universal balance, just like how there are two sides to a universe, the light and the dark. Universal balance has two sides as well. Which is why it has two monarchs. It's like how Andros has two monarch families. Yours and your cousins because of the two sides of Andros" Tecna explains.

"Oh okay, that makes sense. By the way, the cake is done" Aisha says holding it up, "Great, I think that's everything. Dessa and Trinity will be back, and I believe the others are ready. Also, the boys should have arrived."

I start walking out the door before I remember something. "Oh but before that, Stella how fast do you think you can create ballroom outfits for us?" I ask her, "I was for someone to say that. Give me ten minutes and they'll be done" She says running out to door to her dorm.

"She can design a dress in ten minutes?" I ask Tecna and Aisha, "She probably already has the designs and just needs to start sewing them" Aisha replies, "Makes sense. Come on, let's check on the others." I tell them walking out the door.