Sweet Sixteen - A Little Party

9:00 AM

Harmony

"Harm wake up" I open my eyes, Melody is standing by the door holding a pretty blue dress and a jean jacket. "Happy birthday, come on, everyone's waiting for you downstairs," She tells me, "Change into this and then we can go" She tosses me the dress and jean jacket before leaving.

Harmony's Outfit

Melody's Outfit

Melody's Outfit

I quickly change and meet the Arias downstairs

I quickly change and meet the Arias downstairs. They bring me down to the gym, it's decorated with streamers and blue fairy lights hanging from the ceiling. There's a stage, a DJ booth, and a dance floor sunset-themed. "Happy Birthday Harmony!" The Winx exclaim when they see me. I give all the girls a hug, "Thank you, this is the best party ever" I say to them.

"It was Kayla, Miele, Bloom, Flora who set it up, Musa set up the music and the stage, and the rest of us, were working on the second part," Melody says, "Second part?" I ask her, "As per tradition, a royal ball. It is your sweet sixteen after all." "Oh yeah."

"What's the tradition?" Flora asks as the Winx all walk over to us. "Universal Sister Tradition states that on the heir's sixteenth birthday, family, friends, and fellow royal families of neighbouring planets must come together and celebrate to continue the legacy," I say.

"Did we do that last year for Melody's Birthday?" Bloom asks, "You did, you just didn't know it was her" Musa explains. "You, Stella, and Aisha were there. You received an invite from your parents. I explained to you it was my sister's birthday. I just didn't explain why so many people were there" Musa tells them.

"To be fair though it was a long time ago, over a year and a half ago," Melody says, "I think I remember," Bloom says, "Forget about that, let's party!" Stella exclaims.

Melody

Stella runs over to the dance floor with Bloom, Flora, Aisha, and the Arias following her while Musa and Tecna go to the Djing station. "Come on, I have one more surprise for you," I tell Harmony, we walk over to where Jonathan and Tyler were standing. "Hey," Harmony says giving Jonathan a hug, Tyler puts an arm around me as Harmony looks around.