Arriving Again

Melody

School again. I'm glad to be back at school in summer's over, and honestly, I'm glad to be back at school. I get to see the Aria's and Harmony is finally starting school at Alfea. Harmony and I arrive at Alfea and look for Musa. We end up spotting her with the Winx and a few of the Arias. Dessa and Kayla still haven't arrived yet.

"Welcome to Alfea Harmony," Bloom says to Harmony as we approach them, "Thanks Bloom" She replies. "Are you excited for your first year?" Aisha asks, "Pretty excited. I get to actually take classes here instead of walking around the building preparing to battle the king of darkness" Harmony jokes.

"Speaking of, how is ruling the World of Darkness Melody?" Bloom asks me, "Annoying" "Annoying? How?" She asks, "Well. They all give me a headache and have still all want to be evil so I get complaints every day" I elaborate. "Not to mention I have to constantly watch if someone that doesn't belong is trying to enter" I add. "That sounds tiring," Tecna says, "Agreed," Flora says.

"Hey everyone," Two voices behind us say. "Hey Dess, Hey Kayla" I greet as Dessa and Kayla walk up to us. "Oh my goodness! Those photos did not do your necklace justice! It looks even better than the photos" Kayla exclaims motioning to the purple pendant hanging from my neck. "Well, being queen means a few upgrades." 

"It's so much darker- do you still have your old one?" Trinity asks glancing at the once purple, now dark purplish blue pendant. "Thanks Trin. I don't think so, the first time I transformed, it sort of turned into this one. I'm sure if I tried to conjure it up, it might be possible, but we'll see."

Melody's New Necklace

"How were your summers girls?" I ask the girls who just arrived, "Amazing" Kayla answers, "Great" Dessa replies

"How were your summers girls?" I ask the girls who just arrived, "Amazing" Kayla answers, "Great" Dessa replies. "Oh and guess what. I found Sophia. She's over there talking to Krystal and Roxy" Kayla says pointing over to where Sophia and her dorm mates are.

"We should go talk to them," Miele says, "Yeah" Dessa agrees. The Arias, and I all walk over to Krystal, Roxy, and Sophia. "Hey, girls" I say as we walk up to them. "Hey Arias" Roxy greets back. "You still waiting for someone?" Miele asks, "Yeah. Galatea. She's running a bit late" Sophia answers.

"Welcome to Alfea Harmony," Krystal says hugging Harmony. "Thanks, Krystal" She replies. "You excited for your first year?" Sophia asks, "Pretty excited, yeah" Harmony replies. "Looks like there's a party here," Galatea says approaching us. "Hey Galatea," Krystal says hugging her best friend.

(A/N: Idk if they're actually best friends. It's Just in my book)

"Is everyone already here?" Galatea asks her dorm mates, "Yep, we were just waiting for you" Sophia replies, "Then we should probably head to our dorm" Roxy says, "I think we all should" Kayla adds, "Probably" Krystal replies. Roxy, Krystal, Sophia, and Galatea left while the Arias and I headed back to the Winx before finding our dorms. Once we got to the top of the stairs, The Winx went to the right where their dorm was, meanwhile, the rest of us went left to where our dorms were.