Kiara

Melody

I look around. All thirteen of us are in one room. Waiting for Roxy. The Winx, The Arias and Sophia who wanted to be here to support her former dormmates and her friend.

"Well? Rox? Anything?" Sophia asks sitting on the desk behind her. "Nothing, Melody what was your idea?" She asks me, "Connection Spell with animal magic" I reply. "So an Animal Connection Spell?" Roxy asks me, "No, well actually that would work as well" I consider. It actually might be easier than what I had thought of.

"Actually. Roxy, could you try that? Try getting it to talk?" I ask her, "I can try. This kitten only seems around six or seven months old, it might not work on her" Roxy replies. "Go ahead Roxy, just do your best" Bloom replies. 

Roxy nods and turns back to the cat taking a deep breath. Roxy closes her eyes focusing, soon magic starts surrounding the kitten and Roxy opens her and picks up the kitty gently. "Well, little one. Do you want to talk?" She asks, the kitten stays quiet.  

"I don't think it worked," Roxy says, "Hold on" Musa interrupts. "Pass the cat to Mel. It seems to like her a bit more than the rest of us" She states, Roxy slowly hands me the kitten careful not to drop it. I scratch the kitten under their chin. 

"Hi, little one. What's your name?" I ask. It shakes its head. I look at the others. "Do you have a name?" Flora asks. It curls up like it did in the park. Musa looks at me. "Do you have a name?" I repeat. It uncurls itself and shakes its head. 

"Do you have an owner?" I ask, it shakes its head. "Do you want to talk?" I ask it, it shakes its head. "Oh, okay then" I reply. "What do we do now?" Dessa asks, I whisper into Roxy and Harmony's ears. "Okay," Roxy replies, "Got it" Harmony answers.

"Universalix!" "Believix!" They both transform. "What are they doing?" Stella asks, "Trust me" I reply. I put the kitten on the pillow Roxy was examining it from. "Go ahead" I signal, they both nod and magic start flowing around the kitten. We wait for a second until the magic stops. 

"It's a stray cat. Its mother disappeared three days ago" Roxy answers, looking at everyone's confused face, as she and Harmony detransform. "Do you know where its mother is?" Bloom asks, "Melody? Can you check? You know, if it's..." Harmony asks me trailing off. "I can try" I reply. 

"Evilix!" I transform, I aim my magic at the kitten. "Show me it's mother" I mutter quietly. Unfortunately to my request, it did. The mother kitten was roaming around in the world of the dead(underworld). I end my vision and open my eyes. 

"She's dead," I say quietly. "Dead?" Stella repeats, "Yes Stella. The mother is dead" I repeat. She goes silent. "What do we do with it now?" Trinity asks. "We could keep it as a pet" Miele suggests, "Yeah! Like Bloom has Kiko, we could have- What should we name... Is it a girl or a boy?" Dessa asks"It's a her" Roxy replies.

"Hmm, what's a good name for it?" Kayla asks, "What about Kiara?" Miele asks, "Kiara. That's a great name" Flora replies hugging her sister. "I like it too" "It's really pretty" "That's a great choice." "Well little one, what do you think?" Roxy asks picking the cat up, the cat purrs quietly. "Kiara it is then" Bloom concludes. 

Suddenly Kiara jumps into my arms, "Aww how cute. I think she likes Melody the most" Kayla says, "Yeah I guess so" I reply, "She could stay in your room!" Miele suggests, "I guess so" I reply, "Come on, let's go introduce her to Kiko," Kayla says pulling us to the Winx's dorm.

This is going to be a long day.

A/N:

I'm back! Finally, I have another chapter out, it's a bit short, but hey, it's an update. Why do I feel like Melody's going emo? Welp. Happy reading!