Larry's really smart!

As soon as Sal and Larry got to the apartments Sal broke into what happened in the few days he was gone.

Dropping Ash off was already awkward but it got worse when she only said bye to Larry. "Dude...what the hell" was all that Larry could muster, he didn't even know how to address what he was just told.

"I know, I feel terrible, '' Sal said as he walked down the halls and pushed the elevator button. "I shouldn't have gone to her house in the middle of the night, '' he said, wondering how he even thought that was a good idea in the first place. They finally got down Larry's floor as they chucked their backpacks across the room and just sat down. "I don't know what to do...this is too much. I saw her with Travis, she looked happy! Then she saw me and her face just...dropped.." 

As he finished Sal finally looked up after pouring his heart out.  Larry just looked at him eyes wide " So a lot happened while I was gone, that's fine. We just need to fix this, and I know just how to do it!!"

Leading Sal out of his room and into the elevator Larry was excitedly mumbling to himself. "This is gonna be so great!!" Larry said as he shook sals shoulders. Sal was getting kind of worried.

" Larry...What do you have planned? Please tell me it's not something like Arson or something that's gonna get us arrested!" . Larry looked at him with eyes full of fire, he looked kind of crazy. "Don't you worry my friend, I've got it all under control" he said with a toothy grin as they got out of the elevator.

Come back next time too see what Larry's cooking!! Love y'all