How Sal handled the hemlock problem

Lol I've been gone for months sorry ma dudes Anyway let's get on with the hemlock poisoning

Sal was frozen in time he could lose his best friend if he didn't think fast. Sal quickly called Ashley up and said "come here quick bring your scooter."

Within 10 minutes Ash was there with her scooter."WE DON'T HAVE TIME GET DRIVING. TO THE HOSPITAL!" Quickly they got him in the side-car of ash's scooter and got to the hospital within thirty minutes.They took Larry from the side car of her scooter (lol I know this is serious but also imagine Larry sitting in a side-car of a scooter looking stoned AF and yelling "INTO THE SUNSET " lol ok back to the serious stuff) and ran into the hospital yelling "HELP HELP HE'S GONNA DIE"

A nurse who was chatting with the receptionist ran to tell the doctors what was going on.Weakly Larry looked at Sal then ash and said "Be careful"Ash looked at him incredulously "Don't tell me to be careful when you're the one who ate hemlock!" But Sal quickly cuffed her mouth like you do to a child when they are talking too much and said "Be careful of what?" But before he could answer the doctors came and took Larry away to the ER and Ash licked Sal's hand making him quickly take its away from her mouth.Almost everyone, except for the people now walking in, saw what happened.

Ash was the first to ask the question everyone was thinking "Is he gonna be ok?" She said to the doctor nearest to her.The doctor said" There is no antidote for hemlock and and at the time he ate it its was highly toxic but we see what we can do" Ash's green eyes went from emerald to pine green in a matter of seconds.Then the doctor turned to Sal and smiled "you look like you need the hair of the dog that bit you" and then she laughed and walked away."B-But he's not hungover.." Sal was stuck..How did she know about his past.Suddenly Lisa burst in the door of the hospital and yelled "Where is my Son!" .Then she looked at Sal and Ash and said"Goodness gracious.Thank you top for taking Larry to the hospital.Now Go home he'll be ok I'll stay here all night"."O-ok" Said Sal and Ash in unison as they walked out the door.

They got on the scooter and drove home Sal heard Ash sniffling.He knew She and Larry had been friends for a long time.He could see that she was not feeling to great after that unexpected surprise so he asked her to stay over at his apartment for a sleep over.She said yes because they were scared to be alone and didn't wanna be the next person that gets poisoned.They got in side and walked past Sal's dad on the couch who gave him a wink.Ash saw it and blushed while Sal rolled his eyes.IF only he knew what they had just been through.On. The way back to the house they stopped at her house to pick up some clothes for her and for her to explain to her parents what had happened so while Ash was changing in his room Sal went to the bathroom he took off his prosthetic and changed into his PJ's which consisted of a few sizes too big "Hammerfall" T-shirt and and a Mario Kart pajama bottoms (lol).

Just as he looked in the mirror to take out his pigtails he saw two red eyes behind him with ink black tentacles.They just stared at him and suddenly a wide mouthed smile made of various metals as teeth with the eyes."Hello Sally Face"It said with a voice that sounded like a garbage disposal."Who are you" Sal said trembling with fear.The darkness just laughed "you'll see..You'll see very soon" then it disappeared sinking into the floor.

Sal then walked out and quickly closed the door.Then he turned around to see Ash in a tank top and shorts with unicorns holding Ak-47's it."Are you ok Sal?" Said Ash seeing how shaken he was."Ya I'm fine" Said Sal not wanting to tell her how shaken he was about the monster in the bathroom."Anyway" he said "I'm gonna go sleep on the couch.You can have the bed night"he said while walking to the door."Wait!" Said Ash"you don't have you know..I wouldn't mind ya know.." she said as she turned beet red.

Sal was confused did she want to sleep on the couch while he got the bed? Then it hit him she was implying she wouldn't mind if they shared the bed.Sal instantly started blushing beet red.His dad would totally get the wrong idea if he came in to wake him up and saw he was in the same bed as Ash.Ash quickly added "I-I mean it's just..If feel bad about you sleeping on the couch and with you here I'd feel safer"."N-No it's Ok I get it" Said Sal as he walked away from the door "The couch isn't that comfy Anyway I guess we could share the bed". They were both red as frick at this point and they both got in bed.They chatted a little then quickly fell asleep.Sal woke up a little later to find Ash snuggled up on his chest lightly snoring.Sal just stared at her for a minute before patting her head a little and falling back asleep.

lol so I'm updating this today and my Larry x reader tomorrow hopefully I wanna be able to know I can keep a steady updating schedule before I start a new story so lol