Here we go again!

ENJOY MY DRAWING OF SAL AT THE TOP BEFORE DIVING INTO THIS WEEKS SHizzSHOW

Ash's pov

"I'm so dumb," Ash said grabbing her book bag and getting her book bag and going out the door. She rode on her scooter to the apartments and stopped in front of the apartments. She waited until Sal finally walked out. He looked startled to see Ash but hog into the sidecar with a small smile.

She wordlessly got onto the bike and started off. They ride was silent, but the silence was deafening. They got to the school and got out and walked in. Ash was paranoid, in this town words spread fast. She mentally faces palmed, she should've thought about that before she screamed in the middle of the night. She looked at Sal, he seemed nervous too. Suddenly he looked at her, their eyes meeting for a second before She turned away blushing slightly. Again she mentally facepalmed as they parted ways waving to each other.

Ash sat in class tired as heck, but she couldn't stop thinking about Sal. "I'm so stupid" she mumbled her head sinking down to the desk and putting her head down. "Ash do you need a minute?" Said her teacher, she always forgot his name. "Yes!" She said quickly and rushed out of the classroom. she got outside closed the door and sank down and put her head in her knees and cried. She felt like Cinderella If Cinderella got her heartbroken at the ball AND lost her shoes. She didn't even have Larry, but even if she did how was she going to explain this mess? Suddenly she heard footsteps, She quickly wiped down her tears and got up quickly but it was too late.

They were standing in front of her and she couldn't believe her eyes, it was Travis. He looked at her raising an eyebrow and she burst into tears again. Travis did something unexpected, he started to wipe her tears with his sleeves."What's wrong?" He said quietly as he kept wiping her tears, She was a bit shell-shocked. "I-i don't wanna tell you," she said looking at her shoes. Travis looked a bit hurt but then silently scolded himself. He looked around before grabbing her hand and leading her down the hall. Then he leads her into the boy's bathroom, thankfully no one was in there. Ash was oddly not scared as Travis got Tissues and brought out a little bag. He rolled up his sleeves and wiped her face down. He then brought out the bag, when he opened ash gasped.

It was full of makeup."Shhh, it's my cousin Callie's secret stash" he said awkwardly blushing and smiling. Travis took out his gear and started to work. He finished not even five minutes later, and she looks beautiful. She did a little fishtail braid and it was perfect. He sheepishly looks at her smiling" Do you like it". Ash turned to him "LOVE it!", she hugged him and jumped up and down. She stepped back and suddenly felt bad, suddenly her whole situation spilled out her mouth. Travis stood there a bit shocked, then he hugged her and Ash hugged him back." Your beautiful Ash, among many other things. I know some dude will sweep you off your feet, You maybe just need to give Sal a little time." He said holding her face in her hands. Ash was crying tears of joy and Travis was frantically wiping her tears way trying not to ruin her makeup. She didn't even notice the footsteps until it was an audible gasp.

She turned around to see Sal standing there before turning away and walking out of the bathroom. Ash instantly realized how bad this looked. Travis started to assure Ash it was ok and Ash believed him, what else could she do? Ash went back to class but there were only about five minutes left. The teacher let ash in not questioning Her lateness. At lunch Sal was not there, she asked around and turns out e want home because he was feeling sick. Ash sat with Travis that day and his cousin Callie. Ash went home that day tired and worried. Larry was coming back tomorrow and she and Sal hadn't made up. She wished she could click her silver heels and get wake up and find out this is all a dream. She hoped she would wake up somewhere else as she drifted off to sleep.