HE'S BACK!!

WERE BACK.

Ok so last time this mess really was just about Sal and Ash's relationship but now that Larry's back who knows what will happen!(I don't-)

Ash had already gotten ready as she picked up her bag, kissed her parents goodbye and ran out the door. Larry was coming back today and she was excited! She ran to the apartments and pushed the door open only to run into Sal.She stopped short and awkwardly smiled, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hey Sal.. How are you?" she said, her voice only shaking a little. Sal looked up quickly before looking away and kind of whispering "I'm doing fine..thanks". They stood there in silence glancing at each other from time to time until they heard a familiar song coming from down the hallway.

They looked at each other and smiled a bit "Sanity's Fall" They said. At the same time they saw Larry rounding the corner and heading straight for them. He quickly pulled out his phone and stopped the heavy metal music and hugged them both. He quickly turned to Sal "DUDE! You saved my life! You're like, blue haired Jesus! Thank you!" he said, shaking Sal by the shoulders.

When he let go Sal looked a bit shaken but smiled " I wasn't just gonna let you die, that'd make me a bad friend..but you should also thank Ash she drove me there just in time to get you checked in."He said glancing over at ash and smiling. Ash blushed a little and couldn't help but look away. Larry smiled "Thanks ash! You Too really saved my butt." Ash looked back and smiled "your welcome!" she said and looked at her watch "were gonna be late! We gotta go!" she said walking towards the door quickly as the Sal and Larry trailed behind.

"So dude... What did you guys do without me" Larry said smiling "you must have been so bored" he said, nudging Sal a little. Sal weakly said "ya.. It was alright" .Larry stopped smiling and looked a little concerned." What happened? Was it that bad" he said looking from Ash to Sal as they neared the school. Sal looked at him and said " I'll tell you later, after school it's a long story" he said as they walked into school ready for the day.

WELL, that was interesting! I guarantee Larry is gonna freak when he hears what happened. :D Thanks for sticking with my story! Anyway until next time ( next week) bye!