Her Mistake

THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST ONE DUE TO A SNOOPY DAD (. 0 - 0) still not 18+ tho

He picked up the phone and Lisa answred.She seemed rushed and said Larry would be ok.She said Larry would recover in about 2 days.Sal was confused but after this Lisa hung up and he couldn't ask anymore questions.Sal didn't feel that hungry anymore after that so he got out the Cheerios,milk,and a bowl.

He had just started pouring the milk when his dad came into the kitchen and slapped him on the back."Son!You did good." His dad said as he walked to the fridge."Did good with what?" Said Sal confused as frick."Don't play!" His dad said getting out the orange juice."How was it?" Said his dad while getting out a cup and prouring some in.Sal was really confused at this point."Ya know,The first time is a big time in a boys life!".Sal practically spit out His Cheerios and stood up."I-I'm sorry,what?" But Sal's dad just kept on going "Ya know did use IT right?" He father said now serious.

Just then Ash walked she look like just woke up and she had a serious case of bed head and her close we're all disheveled.Sals dad looked at Sal and said "WOAH did you do that too her?" And then he turned to ash and said "are you ok?" He looked genuinely concerned.Sal decided to yell "NOPE" and walked ash back into the room and went back into the kitchen to talk to his dad."Dad..No we did not do IT.Ash just..." He didn't know how to explain the lap thing"Thought my lap was comfy so she uh...Face planted into it.." He sound like he was trynna cover something up and he was..but not what his father thought he was."Ok son,Whatever you say" he said with a wink as he walked to the door "I'm gonna go grocery shopping bye!" Said Sal's dad as he walked out and he was gone.

When he walked into the room Ash was sitting on the bed and blushing hardcore.It seems she had realized what his dad meant and was very embarrassed about it."uh hey Ash..." Said Sal totally embarrassed. " yeah Said ash looking at his chest not wanting to look him in the eye (get it EYE instead of EYES...Ok that was kinda mean I'll leave) "Forget What my dad said...he just saw the after math" Said Sal trying to try and do damage control for this situation. "Heh it's not like we'd do that together" Said Sal instantly regretting it as soon as it came out of his mouth. "I-i mean" Said Sal But he decided to just let it go because ash look as if she got any redder she would die.

Ash opened her mouth "I-i mean...idk..." she said looking up again. " Sal..when I said I loved you...I meant it..." said ash.Sal took of his mask off and stared her in the eyes.His usually cold blue eyes turned to dough then to terror.This girl loved him and...he liked her.

Sal was distraught and sat looking at ash.Ash realized Sal didn't feel the same way after all.Ash quickly got up as Sal tried to take her her hand.Ash harshly took her hand away and made it too the door.Then just as she got to the door and curled her fingers around the knob..She fell.

By now Sal was used to this routine but he felt like a male chicken.He couldn't say he loved her...He was too young.Sal wanted to be able to think about it a little.He couldn't go Willy Nilly saying he loved her too.

Sal couldn't even believe that a girl liked much less loved him.Also she said she wouldn't mind doing ya know.How was he supposed to react to that.Sure he wanted to squeal like a 7th grade girl but also he..was only 17 and..her too..and she loved him.