NOOO ASH NOOOO

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK ITS NOT 18+ BUT IT IS CRINGEY

Ash's povs kinda *wiggles eyebrows* Get ready for the most cringey chapter ever.

Ash opened her eyes and the first realized is that she was snuggled up on Sal's chest.She quickly sat upright and looked his sleeping face blushing.She was thirsty and saw that he had a glass of water on the side table and drank it and then sat on the bed.

She turned around and look at the sleeping boy next to her.She looked at the face that Sal hated was his.Before she knew what she was doing she Bent down and kissed him on his forehead but as she did it Sal opened his eyes.Ash quickly sat Back up and turned away.Sal turned red almost instantly because what she didn't know was he was awake this whole time.

A-Ash" Said Sal as he sat up and put his mask on.She didn't answer so Sal hugged her from behind.Ash turned around with her face behind her hands.Sal didn't notice and took her hands away to reveal her red face."A-ash are you ok?" He said and she just hid behind her hands again.Sal put his hand on her forehead.He felt that she was really hot(her forehead not her guys XD).Ash are you ok? He said filled with worry.

Ash looked at him and said "Your really cute you know" Sal instantly turned red and backed away."Ash are you Ok???" He said again.Then Ash started too slowly crawl towards him."I really like you ya know" she said as she got closer." UH Ash don't do anything you'll regret!" She then stopped right in front of him."I won't" she said getting closer to his face.Then she fell down into his lap.Sal was confused and thinking about what happened when his dad walked in to say good morning with his phone ready for pictures but when he saw the position they were in he quickly stepped out and closed the door.Thats when Sal decided to quickly get up and scoot Ash over to her side of the bed.

He was red from what just happened and knew his dad got the wrong idea but he was worried about Ash.Sal got up and went to the bathroom to shower.He was so confused by what happened that it he knew Ash probably wasn't in the right state of mind.He got out of the shower and got dressed.As he got ready to eat a late breakfast he sat but Ash and looked at her."Even asleep she looks beautiful" he whispered to himself."thanks" Said Ash opening her eyes a little.Sal blushed and started to get up but ash weakly reached out tugged at his black hoodie and said "Please don't go.." .Sal just looked at her but he did as he was told, he sat down next to her on his knees then she said "come closer" almost in a whisper.Sal was hesitant but he got a little closer." Closer" she said."You makes it sound like you're dying" said Sal as he got closer.

Suddenly Ash took off his mask and set it down on the table."Ash What he he-" he stops when Ash puts her hand over his mouth."I like you better when your're not hiding your handsome face" she said as she leaned in.the she whispered into his ear " I don't regret it" she said as her eyes closed and her head fell onto his shoulder.Sal took her and laid her down once more."Dang" he said looking at her sleeping face "My heart can't take this" he said while getting up.This time Ash didn't tug at his hoodie..she was really asleep.He could finally eat breakfast then he looked at the time and it was 12:44 "Welp I guess instead of pancakes I'll have a ham sandwich" As he made his sandwich he got a call and as he looked at the Caller ID and it said : Lisa(Larry's mom

I told you this one was gonna be doozy.Hmm I wonder what happened to ash what could have made her act like that?oh well I guess we'll have to wait till the next chapter.