The univited(kinda) Guest

"Hey Larry," said Sal trying to sound calm and collected." hey Sal, what's up?" Larry said. Sal knew he had to tell Larry everything." uh I kinda kissed ash"."WHAT" Larry sounded taken aback. "Uh ya and I was so....idk it was like I was kissing a goddess. Sal was tomato red by now just talking about it."I'm coming over" said Larry in a serious and excited tone. Sal was about to reply but he had already hung up. Sal just went to his bed and sat down waiting. Sal was wondering what Larry was about to do when there was a knock. { probably larry} Sal thought and went to open the door but when he opened the door there was ash standing there blushing. Sal was choking on the words" C-come in!" He said unsure whether that was a good idea or not. Ash walked in and sat on the couch. Sal just closed the door and sat on the couch too. Sal was blushing tomato red and he was confused about what to say. Ash was looking down and Sal couldn't see her face through her long brown silky hair. Suddenly ash looked up and stared into sal's eyes." Uh, I-uh wanted to just see if you were ok".Sal turned redder" Ya im fine".

Ash went back to staring at her getting for a while then looked up again." Did you really mean what you said about me looking like a goddess? I mean I'm just your average brunette with green eyes".Sal almost couldn't believe his ears."Average?? Average?!?! Ash, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Not only are strikingly beautiful, But You also have a heart of gold that even the nicest of people wish they had. You are the reason why I wake up every day and smile. You didnt cringe when you saw my face. You accepted me from day one! You and Larry made me feel like I wasn't a freak! You are not average. You are an angel sent from the heavens".Sal stopped and blushed to realize all that he had just said.

"Sal you are the most amazing person I have ever met.you are one of the bravest people I've met too. The way You and Larry uncovered that murder is something I could only dream of. You are the definition of brave. Even though you wear a mask and had pigtails You stood up for your rights. When Travis punched you, You still decided to go and help him in the bathroom. Even though you did eventually tell us why Travis is troubled,  but it wasn't something you laughed at. You are the kindest, sweetest, friendliest but also the most clever boy I've ever met. The fact that you like me is just baffling but I'm so glad" said ash blushing and smiling. Sal was blushing as red as mars by the time ash was done and she found this funny. Sal then went in for the kiss and unsurprisingly Ash kissed him back. Then all of a sudden someone started clapping and hooting.

" Way to go, guys," said someone. Sal and ash quickly realized it was larry. They quickly pulled apart and moved away from each other to the other sides of the couch. larry laughed and Todd (who was behind larry) started giggling too. Sal and ash went red at the same time but the ash didn't have a mask so hers was clear as day while sals only showed through his ears."I was coming up to hang out with Sal right here but heard him spilling his guts about loving you" He said and pointed at ash."Then I heard ash start talking about how much she loved you" he said pointing at Sal."Also, Sal called me and I know you too kissed. You should have heard him! It was like a lovesick Pomeranian!" Said Larry and he sat down on one side pushing ash and Sal together." hey! Larry doesn't tell her that!" Said Sal trying to defend his invisible dignity. The rest of the night was a blur to Sal. Though he remembers that ash was constantly blushing even when the kiss was slightly mentioned. She looked so cute that night. Sal decided to go to sleep after daydreaming about him and ash going to the park and ash defending him from dogs. Today was great he thought as he slowly drifted away into a soft sleep