Jumping out of bushes

Hey! Double update just because I suck for keeping you guys waiting

"Oh god Larry please don't get us killed" was the first thing Sal said as he got out of the double doors and walked down the street. Larry was right in front of him blazing his way down a familiar looking route. Soon it hit Sal "We're going to Ash's house....Oh my..Did you not hear what I said before?" He couldn't wrap his head around why they were going back to Ash's house.

When they got there Larry turned to Sal. " Listen, I'm gonna need you to hide while I talk to her," he said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking apologetically at him. Sal was even more confused at this point " Then..why did you bring me?". Larry looked at him and shrugged "You'll find out, now when I say your name jump out of her bushes".

Sal stared at him for a second  "Out of the bushes?". Larry then confirmed what he had just said "Out of the bushes" and Sal just slowly shook his head while laughing a little. "Larry, we are not in a YA fiction novel..You do realize that right?" he said looking up at him with pure amusement. Larry nodded and smiles "I know but, it'll be cool just trust me" just then ashes door flies open and as if on cue Sal dove right into the bushes.

Now let me tell you about Ash's house, it's   big and to see the bushes you have to look over the gate on the  front steps since it's pretty high up.

Ash just looked at Larry standing on her front porch then looked around. "Larry, what are you doing here?? She said, tilting her head a little. " I'm here to ask you an important question, will you consider what I'm about to say?" Larry said, trying to look as serious as possible. "Larry, I'm worried..but ok sure" she said cautiously stepping forward. " Great! That's exactly what I need! Would you like to go on an adventure with..."  Sal could feel his cue coming up so he got ready as Larry finished " Me and drumroll please...SAL!!!".

As soon as he heard his name Sal jumped out of the bushes, sadly he jumped a little too quickly and rolled. He quickly fixed it by stopping himself and getting on one knee, he didn't know what else to do so he added jazz hands. Ash looked amazed and just stood there, her gaze moving from Larry to Sal, back and forth. She wanted to make up..and maybe apologize for overreacting a bit. "Well, since you put this together and you just got back Larry..Sure!" She said trying to muster the best smile she could.

Sal and Larry looked at each other and back at her.

"Ok!!  I'm glad that worked!" Larry said as Sal quickly got up and dusted himself off. "So what are we gonna do?" said Ash, sounding excited. Larry quickly responded " So, you know those ghost hunts me and Sal told you about?" He said smiling. "Yes..the one that ended in Charlie getting  arrested?" Ash said, sounding a bit scared.

"Yes!!" He said, sounding excited then seeing Ash's face Larry calmed himself and said " Nothing like that though, just a fun one maybe just goofy. Just so we can hang out again" he said sadly smiling. Sal just stood there looking at Ash who was considering the idea, she really was taking it into consideration.

After what seemed like forever Ash replied "Ok sure! I've missed you guys..a lot" she said hugging Larry. After that she waved bye and went back into her house. Larry pumped his fist and said one word "Yessss!".