Betrayal....

This chapter is a mashup of episode two and three! But the thing is Travis's secret(that he's gay but you already knew this) has already been out ok bai

Sincerely

Aketako

Sal woke up tired and sleepy as he took a shower and got dressed.He decided to go the bus stop early today.Slowly he walked down the halls of Addison apartments and found himself thinking of ash at every turn.Even plants reminded him of her."Man I need to stop doing this!" He said softly face palming" As he walked down the hall he met larry walking out of his room muttering to himself."Hey Larry" Sal said still kinda embarrassed about last night."Oi sally face, Whats up?"." The sky" Sal said smiling."heh that and your mood!" Said Larry smiling suspiciously at Sal as they walked down the halls and into the elevator.When they got inside Larry suddenly got a scared look on his face."Hey dude what's wrong?" said Sal,He was worried about his friend he had spent all night last drawing and sketching and he would tell Sal what it was about." "Nothing" said larry suddenly trying to act cool.The doors of elevator opened and they silently exited the building and walked to the bus stop.They got on,met the group and tried to shake off the event in the elevator.They got to school and they went to class.

Sal sat in his seat and scribbled drawings of stick figures and an adventure.He had already finished his test and was bored out of his mind.Travis,the school bully,was constantly looking back at him and glaring."Mr.Phelps,Keep your eyes on your own paper" said Ms.Packerton.Travis quickly turned around and kept on working.{just great} you think as the bells rings and he got up to go.Honestly Sal didn't hate Travis since he knew the truth but since the secret came out a few days ago he has been even worse than before."Hey Sal!" Sad ash as she walked toward him and smiled."Hey ash!" Said Sal as he hugged her.He could ever get over how beautiful she was and it mesmerized him every time he saw her.Ash broke him out of his trance when she leaned down kissed him lightly on the head of his mask.You see Sal is kinda short he is "5,2" and it kinda bothers him but ash think it's cute.Sal pouted underneath his mask and ash could see it.Ash laughed but suddenly stopped and stared behind him.Sal turned around and saw Travis walking right towards them."Oh no" Sal thought as Travis stood right in front of him with his hands in fists.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD" said Travis."Hey Travis....." Said Sal slowly."DON'T HI ME I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" said travis,some flickered in his eyes.Anger? Sadness? Sal In an instant knew this flicker...It was helplessness...The same helplessness he had felt when his mother had died."HOW COULD YOU?!?" Said Travis practically screaming this."I TRUSTED YOU!I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED......He suddenly went quiet and look down to the floor.Sal saw tears fall onto the floor and create a puddle.Travis looked up with tears in his eyes."Is...This...What..I..Get.." tears streamed down his face."....for bullying you" Travis looked about ready to start sobbing."LORD WHY?!?" He suddenly screamed and rushed down the halls out of the school building.Sal just stood there frozen.Ash just stood there with a scared sad look on her face but also looked horrified." I've never seen him cry" said ash in a whisper."I didn't tell a soul" whispered Sal "except..".Sal's eyes searched the hall for a specific face but couldn't find him.The students just stood and there no one ran after Travis..Except for one girl who Sal didn't know.

Suddenly the bell rang and woke everyone up from their trance and they went on with school."let's just go to class.." said ash she tufted Sal's sweater sleeve and pulled him along gently.But all Sal could think about was one word.

Larry